• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

unusual themes/ideas?

For the curly-tailed lizards, we did a old circus/freak show theme. I don't have pics yet, but it turned out pretty cool. We built a hide/basking area using styrofoam and grout, to look like a circus tent with red/white stripes and added a "Lizard Boy" photo to it.

Also, not as original, my snow corn has a Zen garden thing going on. Super easy. Can look good if you pick the right objects.

I personally do not like the "Utility" look. I think it looks ghetto and cheap. I know decor can be expensive but come on. lol. Hey, gotta work with what you've got I guess. I am not putting anyone down. If that is what you like then that is great. I just personally like the natural or themed looks.

When my beardy was little he lived in a castle, that was until he started to eat it... lol I need to re grout it thicker so he can't eat it or rebuild it.
006-10.jpg

I built a background for my Tokay's
037-1.jpg

I really need to make something for the Leo and snakes!

I plan on doing a Palais Garnier theme when I can find the right snake to be my little Erik <3 Will be a challenge! Also, I've been wanting to do a cave with pirate stuff in it~

The back grounds are made out of styrofoam that I cut/broke and caulked together. After they dry covered it in 3 layers of unsanded grout, the third layer if you need traction you can sprinkle on some fine sand. I hand painted with acrylic paints. Then I sealed them with mini wax polycrylic, which is water proof and non-toxic :)

I've been thinking with my tank its a natural tank except for the hammock in the front which i want a plant for to make it a higher hide for my snake. Also maybe a little tunnel some how into a half buried cave or something.

I have too many ideas. I like the Harry potter idea :D. I have thought something Warcraft like because my snakes name is Hethiss which is the name of a races snake god in Warcraft. xD

I've got a pretty cool pirate theme snakes name is captain stagnetti, skull, anchors, treasure chest, etc...however I have no idea how to post pics...new to the site please enlighten me

I believe you have to load pics into photobucket then can copy the addy onto here. I might be wrong as I always have to figure out which link to copy and put here lol.

I did post this a while ago. I am in the process of building a dragon's hoard for him. However I am still looking for clever ways to keep improving it. for example: I still cannot find a princess! I need one for the tower.

I am open to suggestions if someone has any!

Great set up! I love it.

You could probably find a variety of princesses to choose from at your local toy store. Might take some searching to find one that's just right, but I'd say it's definitely worth a few trips.

This was what you were trying Naquin? You almost got it.

picture.php

1) Go to gallery and view the pic
2) Right click on image, select "copy image address"
3) Make a new post, click on the yellow mountain icon that will say "insert image"
4) Paste the image address

Just see that the address has pictureid= number at the end, and you get both IMG in the front and /IMG in the end.

Back