CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Champagnes from Pascoe Paul Breeders

Old 03-20-2013, 09:04 PM   #1
birdsreptileshop
Champagnes from Pascoe Paul Breeders

1.3 Champagnes from Pascoe Paul
M-2004 F-2001,2004,2008

$1200.00

Call 757-805-2725 for more details

Old 03-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #2
dave partington
Could you post photos please?
Are these the parents of the babies you posted last year?
Thanks, dp

Old 03-23-2013, 10:27 AM   #5
dave partington
Katie, thanks for the concern.
I already have what I believe is a fair understanding of trading safely.
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...29#post1533029

Everybody hits a rocky place at some point in their journey. I believe in second chances. I'm interested in the snakes not the past drama. Sent an email 4 days ago. Called 3 days ago. still waiting.
Thanks for sharing.

Old 04-03-2013, 12:22 PM   #6
BloodyBaroness
Did you ever hear anything back?

Old 04-03-2013, 12:28 PM   #7
dave partington
Nope. Maybe he changed his email address but forgot to update his info in the member CP? Benefit of the doubt.

Old 04-13-2013, 10:59 PM   #8
Jaded_Heart
Hey I have been in touch with this guy (John) and have confirmed he really was partnered with another fella (Joe) and from what I was told Joe was the one running things all shady and even skrewed John out of all sorts of money. John has since split from the whole thing and he said he's just trying to sell off all of his snakes now because he no longer has interest in the hobby and doesn't have the time to maintain it.

Since I live closeby, I plan on actually going over there next week and checking his stuff out (if this is all on the up and up I'd like to help the guy out, everyone deserves a little boost sometimes)

Old 06-01-2013, 01:35 PM   #9
MotleyMedusa7
Did you make it out there? how did things look? I'm asking because he has a couple of snakes I'm interested in on KS.com
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=65&de=992240

Old 06-01-2013, 02:12 PM   #10
dave partington
Hey sorry for no update, I talked to him a couple of times. In the end I'd already brought in enough new corns (shot my cash), otherwise I would have gotten them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google