• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet "Rufus"

After play time with Rufus

Rufus was worn out. He needed a drink

Attachments

• IMG_0794.JPG
    IMG_0794.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0792.JPG
    IMG_0792.JPG
    205.5 KB · Views: 85
What's that you say?

:eatsmiley ".....snarrrffff......mmmpffff.......gulp.......urp......."

Attachments

• IMG_0814.JPG
    IMG_0814.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 71
LOL

Could we all just imagine eating at our favorite restaurant, and when the waiter brings us our food, we suddenly with lightning speed snatch it from them, and proceed to squeeze the crap out of it on the table and then stuff the entire meal in our mouth and swallow it whole?

♫♫♪ Don't it make his Black Eyes Blue.......♫♫♪

♫♫♪ Don't it make his Black Eyes Blue.......♫♫♪

Attachments

• IMG_0823.JPG
    IMG_0823.JPG
    190.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0824.JPG
    IMG_0824.JPG
    229.2 KB · Views: 67
Yup. I fed him Sunday and he was not blue. I checked on him today and found him this way. If I hadn't checked when I did, I might have missed it. (I did miss him going blue once before)

I can barely tell when Loopy goes blue. Those crazy red eye snakes fool ya sometimes. Last time I fed him (I knew it would be soon, but when?) and 2 days later he shed! Sometimes I think I should have got a good ol' black eyes beauty! (but then someone else would have Loopy!) Rufus looks about there for sure!

Rufus has new Clothing

So a few days ago I posted pics of Rufus "Pre-Shed." He was totally dull in color and eyes were way Blue. Well I came home from work today and found his old skin stretched about his cage. I took him out wanting to take some pictures of his new color, but he did not want to be put down. Every time I tried to lay him on a table he would wrap tightly around my arm and not let go. (I think he loves me. LOL)

So I had to get pics today while he was wrapped around my arm. He just would not let go.

Attachments

• IMG_0826.JPG
    IMG_0826.JPG
    209.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0829.JPG
    IMG_0829.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 89
Rufus has a new spring suit! And Karl, he does love you. It shows in a lot of the pictures you post.

"GOT MOUSE?"

If he could wear a T-Shirt, that's what it would say right now.

Sorry Rufus, I'm eating Bacon, you'll get your Mouse tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_0830.JPG
    IMG_0830.JPG
    335.6 KB · Views: 84
Roll over! Good boy!

Rufus almost jumped out of the feeding box for today's mouse.

I should have had the video running on this feeding.

He ended up with the mouse laying on his back with half his body looped over the side of the feeding box.

LOL. Silly boy.

Attachments

• IMG_0831.JPG
    IMG_0831.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 74
Rufus explores a Speaker cabinet

While sitting at the computer this afternoon reading some emails together, Rufus decided he wanted to explore the speakers next to me.

He especially found the Carry Handle attractive. It's recessed and makes a "Sunken Hiding Spot"

Attachments

• IMG_0840 (2).JPG
    IMG_0840 (2).JPG
    339.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0842.JPG
    IMG_0842.JPG
    309.3 KB · Views: 66
Back