CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Feeding in 'Blue' ?

Old 09-02-2007, 10:22 AM   #1
Bluebird
Feeding in 'Blue' ?

Is it fine to offer a meal when a corn is in blue?

My son's 6 month old corn shed on Aug 16, and Zach was concerned that he hadn't seen him much since his last feed on Monday, but he came out to poop on wed night, (we cleaned the evidence..lol). I figured it was too soon for him to shed again, but I lifted his warm hide this morning, and sure enough, the little monkey is 'blue'. I wanted to add some damp sphagnum to his hide, so I took him out, and weighed him at the same time.

Little porker has put on 9 grams since his last weigh on Aug 19th! He is 45 grams now.

We feed him every Monday, two tiny fuzzies f/t (I try to give him 7 grams worth of fuzzies). He is a very vigorous eater

So, do I offer him food tomorrow if he is blue?

Old 09-02-2007, 10:28 AM   #2
Bluebird
silly me...I found the answer in another thread

ty

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google