CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

DIY: Artificial Rock

Old 09-13-2008, 12:25 AM   #11
LBoz
I'm putting you two in separate corners!

TME, I LOVE this! Great Stuff is just the best stuff in the world, isn't it?

I think I'd like to give this a try. Poor Kal that came from Deano is hiding under boxes, and I have my whole home-made background that I did with styrofoam in there....the boxes are messing up his diggs!

There are a few things I do differently with foam. I'm really lazy by nature. I don't want to post them here unless you'd like to hear them, as I don't want to change the dynamic of your instructions. I absolutely love the way yours turned out. Looks like the homeowner is enjoying it as well.

What really struck me is the floor! Is that just tile floor? It looks amazing in there. Do you have any shots of the whole setup? I'd love to see it if it's not too much trouble.

Old 09-13-2008, 09:14 AM   #12
TripleMoonsExotic
I didn't write the DIY. If you follow the link to the original thread, the writer of the DIY posted a lot more pictures then what I linked in this thread. Tile isn't unusual to see in BD cages (they use overhead as opposed to belly heat), when I had my BDs here they were on tile.

Old 09-16-2008, 06:55 PM   #13
bmcbrayer
Talking

I'm stealing the idea and will post pics when I'm done in a couple days

I am also doing the background thing you have posted too

My LGs are gonna be happy girls

Old 09-16-2008, 07:00 PM   #14
diamondlil
That's a good looking project, and I like the style of the instructions too.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #15
Saulace
Is polycrylic sealer needed if the rock is not painted? (I'm guessing no, but I'm also a noobie.)

Old 08-22-2010, 10:26 PM   #16
gob144
This is a dead post but i want to bring it to the top so other new aspire creaters can use this idea. Im ganna use it lots now.

Old 05-20-2012, 05:56 PM   #17
j33p3rz
WOW thats awesome

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google