CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Building a rack system

Old 12-12-2004, 05:40 PM   #1
princess
Thumbs up Building a rack system

Yay...my boyfriend finally gave in and said he'd build me a rack system...woo-hoo!!!!!

Now I'm on a resource hunt! Do y'all out there in snakie-land have some photos you might like to post of your own rack systems and tips on how you did it?

My main issue I believe will be heating. You seem to have a lot more products available over in the US for hooking up to rheostats to make a heating system than I've found over here. It'll be 120 cms wide and 60 cms deep but I'm not sure on the height yet. I'd like it to eventually house 12-15 adults and a number of neonates that are to be sold.

I'd like something visualy pleasing in the result and have a man with awesome carpentry skills to do the hard work for me!! Info, Info, Info people!!!

Cheers,

Adèle

Old 12-12-2004, 06:11 PM   #3
princess
Talking Nuff sed!!!

Thankyou, that was perfect!

Old 12-12-2004, 06:22 PM   #4
tai_pan1
I'll try to take some pics of my neonate rack and my yearling rack tomorrow and get them out to you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google