CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

View Poll Results: Who did you vote for in this election?
Hillary Clinton 6 31.58%
Donald Trump 9 47.37%
Neither of the two above 2 10.53%
Did not vote at all 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Election 2016 POTUS exit poll

Old 11-08-2016, 10:43 AM   #1
Rich Z
Election 2016 POTUS exit poll

Just curious about the cross section of voting from the people here compared to the rest of the USA.

Old 11-08-2016, 12:44 PM   #2
Zincubus
I don't like Trump as a man but I distrust Hilary and her foundation completely !

Old 11-08-2016, 04:23 PM   #3
ikinicknick
What viv size's recommended for a snake like Clinton? I have one the size of a mailbox, but the FBI keeps taking it away from me...

Old 11-09-2016, 06:14 AM   #4
Nanci
I didn't watch TV last night, but looked at various news sites for info, in the 1000-midnight time frame. The only source predicting a Trump win was New York Times. Every other source was continuing to predict a Clinton win. Why???

I know my gay friends are for the most part, very frightened. They say everyone who voted for Trump hates gays. Many female friends claim anyone voting for Trump hates women. We even hate Jesus, because he wasn't from this country.

It's not about that. It's about the system is so corrupt. Electing Hillary would have taken us further down the path set by Obama. Electing any other republican candidate would have been better, but still, I believe, republicans and democrats are two hands on the same body, controlled by some higher entity.

I think Trump is, for the moment, outside of the corruption. I pray that he doesn't get consumed, reined in, assimilated.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:56 AM   #5
tsst
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
I didn't watch TV last night, but looked at various news sites for info, in the 1000-midnight time frame. The only source predicting a Trump win was New York Times. Every other source was continuing to predict a Clinton win. Why???

I know my gay friends are for the most part, very frightened. They say everyone who voted for Trump hates gays. Many female friends claim anyone voting for Trump hates women. We even hate Jesus, because he wasn't from this country.

It's not about that. It's about the system is so corrupt. Electing Hillary would have taken us further down the path set by Obama. Electing any other republican candidate would have been better, but still, I believe, republicans and democrats are two hands on the same body, controlled by some higher entity.

I think Trump is, for the moment, outside of the corruption. I pray that he doesn't get consumed, reined in, assimilated.
Well stated Nanci!

Old 11-09-2016, 10:09 AM   #6
Zincubus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post

There was some guy just said that Trump might do a Thomas Beckett and ' take' his new role incredibly seriously and surprise everyone to become a marvellous president ...

Old 11-09-2016, 12:08 PM   #7
Dragonling
While Hillary was an awful choice (way to f***in' go DNC) I'm not particularly thrilled with this outcome either. I tend to lean towards the fiscally conservative side, though, and I'm curious to see what a Trump administration will do for the economy.

But then socially I am pretty liberal, so...

Old 11-09-2016, 01:19 PM   #8
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
There was some guy just said that Trump might do a Thomas Beckett and ' take' his new role incredibly seriously and surprise everyone to become a marvellous president ...
We can only hope. He does talk a good game, so let's hope he is an honorable man that will live up to his promises.

I SERIOUSLY cannot see how anyone in even their wildest dreams could have convinced themselves that things would have gotten better under HilLIARy's reign. Honestly the number of apparently deluded people who voted for her astonishes and saddens me. How could they have ignored all of the overwhelming evidence of absolute corruption that both Bill and HilLIARy Clinton are involved in? And they wanted more of the same?

But I don't believe that the war has not been won.

There are powerful forces that have been thwarted by this election, but they are certainly just not going to roll over and give up.

Likely going to be some interesting times ahead of us.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:45 PM   #9
Zincubus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
We can only hope. He does talk a good game, so let's hope he is an honorable man that will live up to his promises.

I SERIOUSLY cannot see how anyone in even their wildest dreams could have convinced themselves that things would have gotten better under HilLIARy's reign. Honestly the number of apparently deluded people who voted for her astonishes and saddens me. How could they have ignored all of the overwhelming evidence of absolute corruption that both Bill and HilLIARy Clinton are involved in? And they wanted more of the same?

But I don't believe that the war has not been won.

There are powerful forces that have been thwarted by this election, but they are certainly just not going to roll over and give up.

Likely going to be some interesting times ahead of us.

Even her speech today exasperated me ... she had the nerve to talk about values when she's one most corrupt people i e ever come across in nearly 60 years ..

I really hope she gets what she deserves and doesn't simply get away Scott-free .

" the values we all hold dear " - give me strength .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Old 11-09-2016, 02:05 PM   #10
Zincubus
Also after the Wiki leaked emails showed Clintons getting numerous personal donations of over 9 million dollars from Saudi Arabia , Bahrain and Quatar that crazy women had the audacity to thank everyone for their donations even those who gave as little as 5 dollars !!!

She's still taking the pizz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google