CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Starting mouse breeding?

Old 08-23-2014, 10:24 AM   #21
ipreventdeath
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddio207 View Post
Clever use of a concrete bin! Perfect for rodents. No edges to chew and no corners that can get impacted with dirty bedding. Nice!
Thanks, they worked very well. And clean up was easier with these. All corners were rounded and the entire bin was non-porous. A little bleach water and a quick wipe down and everything is clean and sanitized.

Old 09-05-2014, 03:03 PM   #22
drybgerg
I like to give my females a couple weeks off and not keep breeding them back to back to back with no time off. Mine have been really consistent in # of pups. The fist litter they have around 8 and from then on I've been getting 12 to 14 each litter.

Old 09-05-2014, 08:52 PM   #23
Rigby & Marcy
Mine have been having 10-13, except Miss Killer who only had 3 and ate one. She came from a rescue and I think she's pretty old. She should retire and be fed to the snakes, maybe. :P

Old 10-13-2014, 03:00 AM   #24
Zeina
Oh my gosh the babies are so adorable- I don't think I would ever be prepared to feed/humanely kill live mice lol I just don't have it in me!
Luckily my new baby eats pre-frozen pinkies, I would just grow attached to the baby mice!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google