CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Splotched Sinaloan Milksnake breeder male

Old 10-20-2014, 03:35 PM   #1
ghosthousecorns
Splotched Sinaloan Milksnake breeder male

This beautiful male splotched sinaloan milksnake has bred for me 3 years and consistently produces beautiful babies. Asking $300 plus shipping, plus if you buy this snake I will add in a FREE 1.1 pair of his 2014 offspring ( sinaloan milks het for splotched)
Harlequin is only being sold because I have his son to carry on the line and have been hit with some unexpected medical bills.
He is 4 years old hatched in 2010. He takes f/t mice, is in great shape and ready to be brumated and bred in 2015. Or of course would make a great pet too

I am a certified fed ex shipper. I can provide a shipping quote with a zipcode. I use new insulated boxes with heat or cool packs as needed. I can provide individual photos and feeding records on all snakes.

Old 11-16-2014, 02:02 PM   #2
ghosthousecorns
Bumping, this boy has a new price $300 SHIPPED!

Old 11-21-2014, 06:47 PM   #3
ghosthousecorns
SOLD! Thanks. I might have a baby aberrant for sale later if I can get him eating...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google