CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Sale: Butter Stripe, Golddust Stripe (adults)

Old 09-21-2014, 04:13 PM   #1
ZoologyGirl
Sale: Butter Stripe, Golddust Stripe (adults)

The following prices include shipping:

Female Butter Stripe: Sold
Male Golddust Stripe: $165 shipped (or $115 local pick up)

I have male golddust stripe for sale, I am hoping to sell him before it gets too cold here to ship! About 3 years old. Golddust stripe is around 350 grams. Pictures posted.

I have been out of the loop on the cornsnake market for quite a while so I have no idea how much these might be worth. PM me a reasonable offer. Just looking to find these cuties a good home! The golddust male has little freckles of dark spots on his scales along his darker stripes (can sort of see it in the photos). He is pretty easy going.

Shipping will be via FedEx, hold for pickup at your FedEx location.

Pictures:

Golddust Stripe Male:

Old 09-21-2014, 07:23 PM   #2
Lennycorn
They are both looking sweet!!.
These should go fast.

Old 10-01-2014, 11:57 AM   #3
ZoologyGirl
Added a price on the original post.
It's October and I need to ship before cold Wisconsin sets in!

Old 10-02-2014, 02:40 AM   #4
ThorstenJ
how much you asking for local pickup

Old 10-11-2014, 11:54 AM   #5
ZoologyGirl
Female butter stripe is sold. Male golddust stripe with the cool green-ish eyes still available!

Old 10-12-2014, 12:27 PM   #6
dave partington
Nice "paradox spots" on the golddust.
for color saturation/ gold intensity, how does he compare to the golddust male I got from you last year?
Curiously-
dp

Old 10-12-2014, 01:34 PM   #7
ZoologyGirl
I'm trying to recollect the yellow on that one and I'd say they were pretty similar. This one has gold color that is a bit more saturated toward the front half of his body and then fades a little toward the back.

I attempted some pics with my camera phone. Original photos taken in natural sunlight with an actual camera, these ones taken in shade with a phone. Here is one of some of the freckle spots.

And just an overall picture.

Old 10-12-2014, 03:05 PM   #8
dave partington
I tested the male, well, not really tested, more like started new projects, with the male you sent last year, with charcoal and anery, he is het for neither, but those spots have my interest perked. Thanks for the additional pics.

Old 10-19-2014, 12:49 PM   #9
ZoologyGirl
It's getting chilly here and the male golddust stripe is still available. I updated the first post to reflect only the male being available.

$165 shipped
(or $115 local pick up)

Old 10-23-2014, 07:29 PM   #10
Tavia
He is so beautiful! Really wish I had unlimited founds and space ...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google