• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cal kings

Crazy Colubrids

So Addicted
Banded Cal king
234_zpsfb7e1f1b.jpg

Banana Cal king
243_zpsd3d46642.jpg

Aberrant Cal king
215_zps0e68648c.jpg

Banana Cal king
264_zpsbc1bd2ce.jpg

Blue eyed blonde Cal king
226_zps34302802.jpg

Blue eyed blonde Cal king
255_zps4e30055f.jpg

Chocolate Cal king
278_zpsa6c5ac1b.jpg

Chocolate Cal king
285_zps2a91c028.jpg

Glad to see someone else using this new section !!

Those are really nice, especially the Blue Eye Blonds !!

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

I generally only ever navigate this site by clicking the new posts button, so I completely missed that there's a new sub forum.

I love the first chocolate you posted. I also have always loved the traditional banded cal kings. Really nice snakes!

Back