CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

how common is it for a snake to have problems?

Old 06-09-2004, 06:47 PM   #1
tmountain35
how common is it for a snake to have problems?

It seems to me that there are a lot more posts this summer than there were last summer regarding snakes in poor health (maybe it's just my poor memory however). I'm wondering if there are just more new corn snake owners, or just more people aware of sites such as this.

Regardless, for those of you with several snakes, im curious as to how many snakes you have had "problems" with. Besides possibley poor eaters, what has been your next leargest "problem"

I'm curious because knock on wood i havent had any problems with my 1 year old corn, but am looking into purchasing another this summer.

Thanks in advance.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google