• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

DIY: Making my own cage furniture...

Bear in mind that this area is pretty new and unless it is useful, Rich can simply *pooff* (Gone)...

Exactly. So make quality threads. ;)

Do you mean to copy and paste all the posts from a thread into a new one? I don't think I (or anyone else besides Rich and moderators) can do that.

No, she meant the actual DIY post. Then you can just link to the existing thread if someone wants to read more.

Something along the lines of this:

Originally posted: 05/23/2002
Click here to view original thread

at the top of the post.

Nanci said:
I think you could copy and past the whole thing, pictures and all, too. I have a thread of mine I want to move here, but I thought just a link would be kind of sucky.

Do it! Do it! Do it! :D We need to fill 'er up!

I'll have to do it from home. If the images were in Photobucket, then they would copy and paste, but not on Rich's server.

If the original thread is intact ( pictures still at the links ) wouldn't it be better to just post a link to it in DIY as an index? It would save the server space required to duplicate it.

Back