• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

w/c CORN

Bobbyvon

I caught this corn after hurricane Wilma in south FL.

Attachments

• Nov8_2005 003post.JPG
    Nov8_2005 003post.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 234
Thanks

Thanks for the welcome.the corn came from western Palmbeach county(Everglades).I also have a 5 foot Glades and a 4foot king.I will get some pics up when my wife shows me how to size them.Computers are kinda new to me. :shrugs:

I look forward to seeing the others. I had a corn that came from the axact area and it threw the most beautiful babies no matter what the father looked like. That is one of my favorite S. FL. Locales.

local

Yes thats one of my favorite places to go.Theres allot of variety in that neck of the woods.Theres also allot of collectors there that get really upset when I catch THEIR snakes :sidestep:

That is one reason I dislike living here in Maine. Field herping here is limited pretty much to a few amphibians & various garter snakes. I did just get back from a drive from Maine to Arkansas and back, but it's so late in the year I saw nothing in the few places I stopped to field herp.

Herps next summer I will make a trip down to Florida to do a bit of herping. I want to try to get down to the Daytona Expo anyways, maybe I will head down a week or two early and get some herping in.

Rick

I don't think I could ever live somewhere I can't find a diversity of herps like you can here. Nothing beat Field Herping or Road Cruisin...

You outta see it here in Ireland mate not a wild snake in sight.Think st. paddy a lot to answer for. :)

Back