• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Butter Stripe photo.......

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
butterstripe.jpg

Sure hoping for more of these this upcoming season. I got four of them last year. So far, all are still going strong.

!

Oh gosh, how pretty! I have a weakness for striped and that one is just gorgeous. What's the price for one of those? (not that my mom would let me get another one anytime soon..):mad:

NFS

As far as I know, there are only four of them in the world at this moment. And they are all NFS (Not For Sale). I doubt any will be for sale this season either.

Sorry.......

Those are soooo niiicce.....

Is this a more recent pic then the one you posted on 'that other corn forum' a few months back? I love the triple homozygous corns!:)
How about a pic of an Amber Motley Rich? Safe bet you have these too.:D
joe clark

Only four in the world? No wonder you're not selling any of them. Well, hopefully I'll be able to get one sometime in my life. I have plenty of time to wait :)

Neat. Thanks for posting. I thought it was neat- on the old boards, someone asked if they existed and you replied saying that you had the first one ever to hatch that day. :cool:

would 2 of those breeded together make more??

im sure that sounds really stupid but I dont know jack about genetics and whatnot, but want to breed corns when i get older ;)

For some reason for a while I wasnt too thrilled with the pattern morphs (besides Blood that is). Then I visited D&J Reptiles who had a ton of Amel & Anery Striped and I finally broke down and bought an Striped Anery. They magnificent creatures. If/When a Butter Striped becomes available itll be tops on my list.

-Kev

me too
Maybe in a few years..which will be perfect cuz I'll be at college or somewhere away from home where my mom can't forbid me from getting any more snakes :) :D

Back