CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Show off Your unique Corns!!!!

Old 09-15-2012, 08:41 AM   #51
ZiggysMom
Whoop were did my picture go?

Old 09-15-2012, 09:09 AM   #52
Sarah1228
She is a beauty! Pied blood reds are one of my favorites! Thank you for sharing. Name is awesome as well!

Old 09-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #53
Pugsley
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave partington View Post
Actually it's a Monstera. Slower to propagate than cornsnakes.
Right Dave, but commonly know as Split leaf philodendron.

from Wikipedia emphasis mine -
Quote:
Monstera deliciosa is a creeping vine native to tropical rainforests of southern Mexico south to Colombia.[1] It has been introduced to many tropical areas, and has become a mildly invasive species in Hawaii.

Common names include Ceriman, Swiss Cheese Plant (or just Cheese Plant), Fruit Salad Plant, Monster fruit, Monsterio Delicio, Monstereo, Mexican Breadfruit, Monstera, split-leaf philodendron, Locust and Wild Honey, Windowleaf, Delicious Monster, Balazo and Penglai Banana[2].

Old 09-17-2012, 11:31 AM   #54
manda88
I guess none of mine really count as unique but I'll post pics of a few of my most special ones

Storm, hypo lavender

Akiko, diffused

Peeka, extreme okeetee tessera

Miami

Old 09-17-2012, 11:32 AM   #55
Sarah1228
Wow Manda!!! Very nice, Storm & Akiko are my fav!!

Old 09-18-2012, 06:39 AM   #56
rainkeltoia
Getting my first morph today! I'll post pics once I get her home

Old 09-18-2012, 09:50 AM   #57
Sacred_Nightmares
My #1 favorite scale baby will ALWAYS be my Blizzard, Lazarus. He was my first corn snake, and first snake ever! He's been super relaxed from the beginning, and is spoiled rotten! He always gets the most attention from all of my corn snakes, I guess it's because he's all white. I'd like to make baby Lazarus's one day, as soon as I find him a girlfriend.

He loves being outside, especially in the pool. Well, not really, but he doesn't mind the water as much as some of my other snakes. lol

Old 09-18-2012, 10:50 AM   #58
Sarah1228
Gorgeous blizzard!!!

Old 09-18-2012, 02:06 PM   #59
rainkeltoia
Here's my girl!!

This is the new corn I just got today she's acclimating to her new home now. She is a sweet girl! Her name is Hypatia

Old 09-18-2012, 04:12 PM   #60
punky_jen
My beautiful hypo lavender boy

mystery lavender stripe, could be hypo, could be diffused

lovely tessera girly

platinum stripe

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google