CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Starting a progression thread for my female corn

Old 11-05-2013, 04:38 PM   #71
The Cat
She is getting very orange!

Old 11-08-2013, 10:27 PM   #72
spazhime
I love it! Her colors are absolutely gorgeous!

Got a couple pictures of her on my lap, she is getting big!

Old 11-12-2013, 02:17 PM   #73
spazhime
She decided to do a ball python impression this morning! Silly girl

Old 11-12-2013, 02:30 PM   #74
HoosierHerper
Sorry if I missed it...but what is she?! I mean do you know what her genetics are? She has no pattern at all on her belly does she? Atleast that's what it looked like in some of the pictures...

Old 11-12-2013, 02:41 PM   #75
spazhime
She is a motley, she is of a very defined line of what the breeder calls 'perfect motleys', perfectly round spots on the back and amazing maroon and orange colors, even as an adult. He's been working on this project for over twenty years, his lines are very distinct

Old 11-12-2013, 02:47 PM   #76
HoosierHerper
Wow, I feel like an idiot...I definitely see it now when looking at her dorsal pattern...I was too focused on that white belly lol! Very good lookin' snake you have there!

Old 11-12-2013, 03:06 PM   #77
spazhime
It's all good I kept thinking she was an Okeetee and he was wrong when I first got her.. I have no idea what was going on in my head to make me think that! Lol but thank you, I am very proud to be her owner

Old 11-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #78
spazhime
Today was feeding day again, and she went to soak up some belly heat right after eating

Old 11-13-2013, 04:30 PM   #79
The Cat
Aww, she's so cute! Nice hide!

Old 11-13-2013, 09:26 PM   #80
spazhime
Thanks! It's a ceramic one, I colored it with sharpies. (I waited a few days before putting it in there with her after coloring it of course)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google