• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

HATCHLING THREAD (VOL. 3) 2014-2015 Edition

steve roylance

And so it begins......

I will bore you once again with some commonly seen Corns, not very common Corns, and maybe a few never before seen Corns.

Enjoy the pics to come!! Or at least try and tolerate them :)

First (Corn) clutch to start pipping is from a Classic (Het Striped Peppermint Ghost) X Same.

Attachments

• DSCN4453.JPG
    DSCN4453.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,007
I always look forward to this time of the year. Not only because my adult snakes are down for the winter and I get somewhat of a break on the workload,
but also because I know Steve will keep us entertained showing off some goodies !!!

As always, I look forward to seeing what you hatch this year Steve.
Good luck and I hope you have a great hatch this year dood.

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

I always look forward to this time of the year. Not only because my adult snakes are down for the winter and I get somewhat of a break on the workload,
but also because I know Steve will keep us entertained showing off some goodies !!!

As always, I look forward to seeing what you hatch this year Steve.
Good luck and I hope you have a great hatch this year dood.

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Thanks Walter!!

This will be my first year watching it all happen and it's so, so exciting!!! I've heard tons about all the wonderful breeders on here. Both of you being high on that list! I can't wait!!

And so it begins... congrats on the start of your season. Hope it's a good one (by your standards, that is. I'm sure any given week in your hatching season beats my whole year. Haha.)

Here are some Non-Corn hatchlings.

Black Rats - Normal, Leucistic, and Het Leucistic displaying it's incomplete dominance phenotype.

Attachments

• DSCN4455.JPG
    DSCN4455.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 398
Steve,
I am liking those Black Rats more and more….Do you have any locality data and/or pictures of the adults?

Take care!

Orlando

Back