CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Loopy's Thread

Old 03-09-2016, 05:37 PM   #21
kdickens
I'd love to see Rufus with a basketball! But it is nice when it's warm to go out for a bit. Gives them a change of scenery!

Old 03-09-2016, 05:49 PM   #22
Karl_Mcknight
yeah it hit 74 here today but rain is moving in now and turning cold again tomorrow. We're right on the edge of good weather. I have a feeling it's just a few days away.

Old 03-09-2016, 06:59 PM   #23
Distaff
Seems like they grow fast once they hit the "twenties," at least my king did. He jumped from 25grams to 38grams, in no time at all. And, no, I wasn't power feeding. I had to weigh him repeatedly the other day to convince myself the 38 reading was actually accurate.

Loopy is a beautiful little baby corn.

On another note, no one worries about loosing their snake in the grass??

Old 03-09-2016, 07:12 PM   #24
Karl_Mcknight
corn snakes are slow movers. Unless there is an "Unforeseen Hole in the ground, you should not lose him in the grass.

Old 03-09-2016, 07:37 PM   #25
kdickens
Smile

Here is a pic of my 1st corn snake, years ago. Although this one was a tad larger, he was still 'a snake in the grass'!

Old 03-09-2016, 07:43 PM   #26
Karl_Mcknight
wow

He looks like the wild ones we catch around here

Old 03-09-2016, 08:29 PM   #27
Distaff
What a big bold beautiful snake!

I've been looking at an Okeetee female I found advertised. Bright colours (w/o too much black around the borders), and that pretty tigery striping around the face, highlighted by a bit of white at the chin.

Old 03-11-2016, 12:31 PM   #28
Micayla1895
What an absolutely beautiful snake, I love his patterns!

Old 03-24-2016, 12:34 PM   #29
kdickens
WooHoo! A successful shed overnight! Now he's all pretty again. 'Course ... he was pretty before.
So it's a nice spring day and we went outside for a few pics. These are all from today.
I weighed him 2 days ago ... a massive 30 g.!

Old 03-24-2016, 04:44 PM   #30
DollysMom
Wow, Loopy looks great enjoying the sunshine and green grass! 30 grams is awesome. He's definitely on his way now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google