• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

WOW! Nice Job!

akatabby

I am new to this forum. I decided to register after browsing tons of incredibly helpful information. I am amazed at what a great forum this is, not just the posts by members, but of how well set up the whole thing is. I can't believe it's free :D Thank you to whoever created this terrific forum and to all who post here. It sure is a comfort to us newbies.

Welcome!

Please come and use this forum as much as you like.
The person that administors this web site is Rich Zuchowski also the owner of the SerpenCo.
I am sure that you'll find yourself at home in this forum and tons of people on this forum will gladly help you out if there is any questions that you want to ask at all!

Just a little introduction to myself,
I am Simon and I live in London Ontario as stated in my info.

Back