CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Monstrous 6 year old creamsicle

Old 04-08-2006, 02:27 PM   #71
Joejr14
What? Pictures in a camo getup and a cowboy hat?! I'll be waiting patiently!

Old 04-10-2006, 09:35 AM   #72
snake5007
Talking

my god! what do you feed him on?people?

Old 04-10-2006, 12:42 PM   #73
Tracee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr14
What? Pictures in a camo getup and a cowboy hat?! I'll be waiting patiently!
Haha what! I'll see what I can do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
my god! what do you feed him on?people?
Shhhh that's meant to be a secret!! The odd ex boyfriend may have been dispatched a la Chaz, however you can't prove a thing.

Old 04-10-2006, 04:44 PM   #74
snake5007
you got any pics? i'll pay good money! i'm sorry to say, a dates out of the question!

Old 04-10-2006, 05:22 PM   #75
Tracee
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
you got any pics? i'll pay good money! i'm sorry to say, a dates out of the question!
That's alright I don't think you're Charles' type :hmm: Depending on just how much you want to pay of course.

I'd better get taking some more pictures hadn't I. Promise to post them if I get any without motion blur.

Old 04-11-2006, 03:31 PM   #76
Tracee
(Sorry Joe the camo/cowboy hat combo wasn't happening today). I took looooooads of photos which I still had daylight, though as usual most weren't in focus. Please excuse the still purple-tinged hair.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...z/P4110367.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...z/P4110372.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...z/P4110375.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...z/P4110378.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...z/P4110381.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...z/P4110385.jpg 'Can you see me?'

I like this one:

Old 04-16-2006, 02:11 PM   #77
schilsound
I cannot believe no one has commented on that last set.

~cRaCkS kNuCkLeS~

-ahem-

I love them. Let me get that out there, I just have to say it. I know I am gushing, but they're the perfect shape. I mean the black color tends to lend a hand in pics [you know what I mean, right girls?] but those things are amazing.

I saw the snake first, but then my eyes were drawn to them. They are just there on your chest and I am DYING!

I mean I dunno what to say. I love the way they hang, their angles- everything about them is PERFECT!!!!!

Yeah- I LOVE your dog tags. . .

. . . the snake and the girl are pretty too, though ;]

lol thx tracee- cool set of pics, and again my utmost apology for having yet more stupid male fun at your expense. The black top sets the chaz off perfectly. . . is your BF in the armed services? Or are you perhaps in some sort of part-time status in HRMAF? Just wondering.

I mean when I was in the service we din't have noone that looked like you in there, but then I never saw them in a tube top with a snake around their neck, either. Thank god!

I'd still be in counselling. I may still need counselling.

I'll be going now. Thanks again!

Old 04-17-2006, 12:00 PM   #78
Tracee
I cottoned on that you were referring to dog tags too quickly! Yeah they belonged to an ex boyfriend, it's all that's left of him actually, Charles disposed of the rest.

Alas I'm not cut out for it, I like life's little luxuries too much, but I'm a damn good shot (if I do say so myself) and me at an army boot camp = ultimate fun. I was going to learn to drive a tank for my 21st but it went awry, it's still a 'must do' though. I don't think there'd be much funnier than me sat on a tank

Anyway! Not meaning to hijack the Sir's thread; that was just what I happened to wear to work but yes he does look good against black. Hmmm!

Old 04-17-2006, 01:01 PM   #79
marty.warwick
He's huge and very lucky!
I also have tags Got them at Blenheim Festival of flight :P

Again, great pics.

Old 04-17-2006, 06:22 PM   #80
Tracee
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty.warwick
He's huge and very lucky!
I also have tags Got them at Blenheim Festival of flight :P

Again, great pics.
Nice! I'd been eyeing them up a while before I stole them. I know they're not exactly discreet and possibly a bit out of place in the office, but that's too bad, because I like them. Kinda wish they had my name on instead of his though

Thanks for the comment anyway At least the photos are less blurry this time round, I tried to time my clicks well.

I could really do with another pair of hands, or an inescapable room to photograph him in, but as I don't have either of those I'm afraid I'll have to make do!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google