CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

sunglow

Old 07-12-2006, 02:40 PM   #61
your_only_nightmare
and another

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...lr%3D%26sa%3DN

Old 07-12-2006, 02:41 PM   #62
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by your_only_nightmare
go down to sunglow and enlarge the pic IT HAS WHITE http://www.upscalereptiles.com/corn.html
That is a poor example of a sunglow, in fact, I wouldn't even call it one.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:42 PM   #63
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by your_only_nightmare

Find me an amel motley that isn't a sunglow. It's very rare.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:42 PM   #64
gwb8568
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherub
.Did you take a look at my age and experience i was probably breeding snakes before princess was born...
o.k. i am sorry.................i was trying to welcome you nicely. i made a mistake myself, to be honest i was talking about a 22 year old, not a 28 year old. princess is very knowledgable, but who i was really talking about was joejr......i am still new here and i already know that by looking at his posts, he knows what he is talking about. yeah, he may sometimes come across as rude or straight-forward, but to me (and most others around here) his opinion is respected...............and i don't have a problem listening to a 22 year old when i will be 38 next month. do the math, pretty close age difference between you girls and us guys (yeah, i could be his father) but i will still listen to his answers. it's all in how you can take a response and if it keeps eating at you............find another thread. maybe you can't win this one, i don't know...........one more time, welcome.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:42 PM   #65
cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr14
That is a poor example of a sunglow, in fact, I wouldn't even call it one.
and thats exactly why you havent published a book..because you dont know enough about snakes.!

Old 07-12-2006, 02:44 PM   #66
Joejr14
Quote:
What utter rubbish...You cannot develop into something down the road...i cannot develop into a man down the road just like you cannot devlop into the oppsite sex down the road. you are either man or woman ..either sunglow or amel. what you fail to realise , his genes are not going to change down the road.
First off, sunglow isn't a gene. Neither is candy cane, or reverse okeetee. For all your 'experience', you're not impressing me here.

Did you produce nightmare's snake? You're awfully defensive about the little critter.

So snakes don't change colors from hatchling to adult?

Old 07-12-2006, 02:45 PM   #67
Joejr14
Quote:
and thats exactly why you havent published a book..because you dont know enough about snakes.!
May I please see the book that you published? I'll be waiting. I figure with all of your years of experience knowing that a cornsnake doesn't change colors from hatchling to full grown adult, you would have published a book by now.

Please link me to where I may purchase your book.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:45 PM   #68
cherub
Thankyou for the welcome......seeing as you say i ..maybe you can't win this one....does that mean that everyone who has been on here for a while is right and i am wrong just because i am new here?

Old 07-12-2006, 02:46 PM   #69
your_only_nightmare
there coulrs do change and thats wht i said, when it gets older, then maybe it will darken,, and have more solid colour on it, its just like my bloodred, will change to its proper colour

Old 07-12-2006, 02:46 PM   #70
Roy Munson
Enough of this bickering. How do you like my Candycane?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google