• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

sunglow

cherub said:
oh joe..quite frankly i dont give a monkeys if im banned. but why is it that u have to be RIGHT.and others that say different from you are wrong?.

Because you are wrong, period. I have been wrong plenty of times, and I'm not afraid to admit it. You on the other hand, have no idea what you are talking about and it's blatantly and painfully obvious.

You do not even understand that a sunglow is an amel. Amel is the gene, sunglow is the look. You also have stated that you have 'lots of experience' yet you're telling me that snakes do not change colors from the time they hatch to when they become adults.

Well, since others are posting shots, here's a pic of MY sunglow.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :sidestep:

regards,
jazz

Attachments

• OutsideNOW.jpg
    OutsideNOW.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 316
Oooooh here's my sunglow!

Attachments

• DSC_2395.JPG
    DSC_2395.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 310
  • bloodredfproject2.jpg
    bloodredfproject2.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 314
your_only_nightmare said:
i know what a sunglow is and i know what i amel is

sunglow = little or no white and o wait, read katy manula, it says exactly that MY NSAKE HAS NO WHITE MEANING HES A SUNGLOW

Is a sunglow an amel?

yes, obviously, but hes got the look sunglow, no white, and thats why they were created......................

im not saying not amel, thats why they got the red eyes, but hes got the reduced white!! meaning sunglow

yes, obviously, but hes got the look sunglow, no white, and thats why they were created......................

im not saying not amel, thats why they got the red eyes, but hes got the reduced white!! meaning sunglow

That's why what was created? The sunglow name? Or the look?

At the moment, you have an amel. Not a sunglow, but an amel. Why can't you just wait a few months to see how the coloration develops and then decide what to call it?

well it not going to develop white is it, and with out not having anywhite, its sunglow, if it had white on it, i would lassify it as a amel, but he doesnt, no white, cept the belly

well it not going to develop white is it, and with out not having anywhite, its sunglow, if it had white on it, i would lassify it as a amel, but he doesnt, no white, cept the belly

LoL okay. Nice sunglow. :rolleyes:

This yankee joe fella just doesnt give up does he..nightmare..i would leave it .you know its a sunglow...thats all that matters..and joe ..dont reply cause you talk ****e man. no offence like! ........i will consider myself banned!

Joejr14 said:
Everything looks like your ultramel!!

Yep, right down to it's washy belly checkers!! :nyah:

Flipmomarch.jpg

So why ask for other people's opinions? Call your snake whatever you like, but don't expect others to agree with you

Back