CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Progression thread: Cleo the Butter Motley

Old 01-01-2016, 02:35 PM   #71
DollysMom
New year, new skin

Cleo had new year's shed! It has been two weeks and one day since she last ate, so mouse is on the menu tonight.

I snuck in a very short photo session.

Old 01-01-2016, 03:42 PM   #72
nicolefowler2005
So so pretty

Nicole

Old 01-01-2016, 03:49 PM   #73
Karl_Mcknight
she's very cute on her blanket.

Has she darkened in color a bit or am I just imagining it?

Old 01-01-2016, 04:02 PM   #74
nicolefowler2005
Yeah I was thinking the same thing maybe it's just the lighting

Nicole

Old 01-01-2016, 04:05 PM   #75
kdickens
Very pretty! You got a 'new' snake for Christmas! Looks like she matches the blanket she's on pretty good too.

Old 01-01-2016, 04:05 PM   #76
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolefowler2005 View Post
So so pretty

Nicole
Thank you! She's my girly girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl_Mcknight View Post
she's very cute on her blanket.

Has she darkened in color a bit or am I just imagining it?
The blanket was bought at Ikea this summer with the specific idea that it would be easy to wash just in case. It has performed as planned . It is the official snake blanket in this house!

I think her color is a little darker each shed, but it is very gradual. She's still a very young lady at 4 months and 4 days, and butters are known to change a lot from hatchling to adult.

Thanks for your kind words!

Old 01-01-2016, 04:09 PM   #77
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdickens View Post
Very pretty! You got a 'new' snake for Christmas! Looks like she matches the blanket she's on pretty good too.
Thank you. Yes, the blanket works well. One little secret, the squares are easy to measure so any top down shot on it can be used in Serpwdigets' snake measurer.

Old 01-01-2016, 06:57 PM   #78
Glenaerie
That is brilliant! I like the "snake blanket with added Serpwidgets capability" idea!

Old 01-01-2016, 07:51 PM   #79
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenaerie View Post
That is brilliant! I like the "snake blanket with added Serpwidgets capability" idea!
Thanks. Looks good, measures, and its machine washable. The last being the most important, lol.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:03 AM   #80
DollysMom
Last night Cleo weighed in at 26 grams. So she weighs a gram more than last feeding. Considering that she shed and it was just over 2 weeks since her last meal I'm amazed at how efficient our little snake friends are with their food.

She easily downed a 4.6 gram pinkie last night. It was the biggest pinky I had. So next feeding I think she will be ready for the smallest fuzzy I have.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google