• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Mudd ~ Caramel Tessera Guest.

Number 19 and 20 are both out, just need to upload their pictures. Both Classic Tessera. Just got 2 eggs left, hopefully they pip soon!

Delayed pictures of MxM71617-19, Classic.

DSC_3566_zps0pus7ifz.jpg

DSC_3565_zpsazlfpx2l.jpg

DSC_3564_zpszpgsfpbs.jpg

MxM71617-20, Classic.

DSC_3567_zps3o95u8pf.jpg

DSC_3568_zpsejjwru1s.jpg

DSC_3569_zpss66ekkq8.jpg

DSC_3570_zpsr5lbtwos.jpg

DSC_3571_zpsrk6p1wkl.jpg

Unfortunately the second to last egg slit last evening but a nose never appeared, so I cut it open a minute ago and it was a fully formed, good looking Caramel Tessera with nothing obviously wrong but it was dead.
So I went ahead and cut the very last egg, my aim was good, little hole right by his head and he stuck his nose out right away for me, thankfully.
It's another Caramel.
So total tally is 13 living Caramel Tessera and 8 Classic Tessera het Caramel!

MxM71717-21, first few breathes of air.

DSC_3573_zpspmpk18fs.jpg

DSC_3572_zpsotcb43ge.jpg

That is so good to hear! Out of 4 pairings done over here, I have 13 babies upstairs. Bad year. But not bad babies!

The final Mudd x Max baby has fully emerged. It's going to be a stunning adult!

I have no logical reason to think this but I very strongly feel that this one is a Super Tessera.

DSC_3574_zpsn2jtpvbb.jpg

DSC_3575_zpswqap9alg.jpg

DSC_3576_zpsynd0b4qq.jpg

#1 and #2 shed today and #2 ate for the first time right away. #1 is going overnight with it's.

She is doing well, did pair her up again since she double clutched last year but doesn't look like she is going to this year.

As an update, 7 have shed and refused a meal, 1 has not shed yet and the other 13 have shed and eaten once. Will work on sexing those that have eaten and choosing which ones to keep here in the next few days.

I will be switching photo servers soon, so unfortunately sometime before August 4th, all of these picture links already posted are going to be dead.

Everyone is hopefully eating tonight, some for the second time, some for the first. Pardon my short hand but this is the quick tally list I made, snake I.D number, gender and eating status. Not in any particular order.

MxM-19 F No m
HGHtEQml.jpg

MxM-1 M No n
hhlCG3Nl.jpg

MxM-5 F Yes n
oFUc0DGl.jpg

MxM-6 M No m
r8wdohel.jpg

MxM-15 F Yes n
mkFaxcOl.jpg

MxM-8 F Yes n
V1NtKa8l.jpg

MxM-10 F Yes m
h9MCxk8l.jpg

MxM-7 F No n
l04ys1Wl.jpg

MxM-4 M Yes m
0McSvfQl.jpg

MxM-11 M Yes m
fAy7ft4l.jpg

MxM-20 F Yes m
d3j4EJel.jpg

MxM-16 F Yes n
ydKE30ul.jpg

Last edited:
MxM-2 M Yes n
z1e2h32l.jpg

MxM-3 F Yes n
TEq5w1rl.jpg

MxM-13 M! Yes m
RN2KEDml.jpg

MxM-12 M!! Yes m
CQZlVYFl.jpg

MxM-9 F Yes m
tynLSxll.jpg

MxM-21 M Yes n
alQJ8aFl.jpg

MxM-18 F Yes m
o7VjAHIl.jpg

MxM-17 F Yes n
VZEo76zl.jpg

MxM-14 F Yes m
CQZlVYFl.jpg

Want to sex all of the females a few more times and a couple of the "males" I'm not totally confident about of course before considering them definitely one gender or the other. Ain't no doubt at all about 13 and 12 though, 12 is a very well endowed little male!

Last edited:
Number 15 and 16 just took their first meal, a boiled pinky. Hopefully at least a few more will eat overnight too.

Back