• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Shedding and food

Patmart

Can anybody help .i have had George for seven months never had a problem feeding him / her
Tonight George is not interested at all but he is very pale getting ready to shed .
Do you think that's the problem???
Pat x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i replied in your other post too. i just had a healthy female a couple weeks ago go into blue a day before feed day. i just waited until the next week. about 5 days after feed day she shed and had a meal just fine after.

Thank you that's what I thought I am going to feed George again on Sunday he/ she is at the blue stage .
Thank you
Pat x

mine always go off there food about 1 day before blue until they have shedded, so if i see that any of my snakes are in blue i dont try feeding them as they wont eat it, so i just wait till 2 days after they have finished shedding then i feed as normal

Hi reptile lover 23
George shed last night it was a lovely one nose to tail 3" long
Pat

Hi reptile lover 23
George shed last night it was a lovely one nose to tail 3" long
Pat

Hello, nice one :) i keep all my sheded skins for centimental value :)

I have loads haha, so you snake should eat by the time you read this :)

Back