• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Two free pairs of 2011 corns

crotalis40741

Nanci said put sexy bangs
There have been a lot of people that have been really good to me in the
corn world and I want to pay it forward. So I am going to give away two pairs out of my redcoat breeding. The only stipulation is that the recipients must be new to snakes and they must pay shipping to recieve the animals.
The pairs can be made up of snows, aneries and normals or any combo of the morphs as long as I have the sexed animals to do it. They will ship out in early October after they have had a few meals. Most have already fed once and are doing great.
If you meet the criteria and are interested in one of the pairs email me at [email protected] and tell me about your setup and all so that I will know the snakes will be well taken care of.

Attachments

• n1c.jpg
    n1c.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 223
  • sn1.jpg
    sn1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 222
  • an7.jpg
    an7.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 221
I'm new! I'm new!:wavey: (Ignore my signature LoL ;) ).
Actually, just wanted to say (as others have) that this is really nice of you.

I live too far away. Uk is a rather long way to ship lol. Bummer! :awcrap: Im still pretty new myself only having 1 corn & having had her for prob about 6-9 months ish. But like I say I'm too far away. It's very nice of you to do that though. You'll make some people very happy :)

Wow that's great! Very nice and generous of you!!! Too bad I'm technically not new anymore hahaha I'm sure you'll be making some people VERY happy! :)

Awesome Bob!! Way to pay it forward my friend!! :dancer::cheers:
This is why i love this community!!

The second pair goes to Knockson of Louisville, Ky. The free pairs are now taken thank you to all that emailed about them.

They have all been allocated homes. He had 2 pairs that he was giving to good new homes & both pairs have now been given away.

Back