• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Projects Page Updated

Nanci

Alien Lover
My SnickerSnakes website has moved to a new platform- wpHerp- Triple Moons Design. It is WAY easier to update now- and I've added a bunch of photos to my Projects page and updated my future breeding plans for 2013 and further out. I still have a few projects to add, but every one (of mine) that is breeding this year is there now.

Link to Projects page!

I've got a bunch of cool pairings-

Gartersnake x Madras- Extreme Okeetee Tesseras!

Heart Attack x Daphne- Pep Stripe x SK Stripe

Heart Attack x Daisy
- Pep Stripe x Tessera het Amel

Gator x Aji- Plasma het Stripe x Blood het Plasma Stripe

Firefly x Petunia- Tessera het Cayenne Fire x Peppermint

Jacinto x Annie- Lavender het pewter stripe, poss het hypo x Blood het hypo anery charcoal lavender stripe

MAYBE El Pollo Loco x Zora- Fully-pinstriped Miamis

Maybe Gartersnake x Starling- Extreme Okeetee Tesseras

Maybe Raven x Starling- Extreme Okeetees

But that's too many- so I don't know if the maybes are going to go or not.

Awesome pairings. The Peppermint stripe to the Sunkissed Stripe sounds amazing to me, good luck with your clutches.

And I ambitiously wrote a new home page blog today, about all the loaner snakes visiting me. Well, most of them. http://snickersnakes.com/

Man- My last blog before today was last June! I had NO IDEA how much work all those hatchlings would take, and how I'd want to do anything but photograph snakes i my spare time! But with so many leaving last week, I'm revitalized!!

Plus- look at Projects again! I photographed even MORE of the adults. Still have a few to go- but at least most of them have adult photos, now.

Back