CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

Miami Males N and O: Together!

Old 03-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #1
Nanci
Miami Males N and O: Together!

This set of photos was shot in different lighting than the set of Baby O- late afternoon sun. It really picked up their yellows and reds. So I'm happy to have shot the two together. They are virtually identical.

Baby O is the one with the divot in his first mot behind his head marking. Baby N has the more square first few mots. Baby N is the one with the single pics here in this set.

First, Baby N by himself.

Old 03-08-2013, 05:55 PM   #2
Nanci
Now the boys together. They were _so_ well-behaved! They just stayed put. UNTIL I tried to pose them together on the log...It's nice to be able to take two snakes out together and not have any running away or hiding.

Old 03-08-2013, 07:05 PM   #3
grneyereptilekeeper
Nanci

I love both, but Baby O is definitely my pick. So I think he's the one I'll get.

Old 03-08-2013, 09:45 PM   #4
Carpe Serpentis
Stunning corn snakes as usual Nanci. I must confess I'm very impressed by many of the corn snakes I've seen of yours.

Old 03-09-2013, 10:22 AM   #5
Nanci
Thank you! Out of all the fancy projects I have going, I think my "normal" Milksnake Phase Miamis are my very favorite to work with- maybe because I have three generations here.

Still tossing around whether to breed the Pinstripe Miami Motleys this year or not...

Old 03-09-2013, 11:05 AM   #6
MotleyMedusa7
they look great! & I vote 'yes' for pinstripe miami motleys! lol

Old 03-09-2013, 12:25 PM   #7
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Still tossing around whether to breed the Pinstripe Miami Motleys this year or not...
You should. I think I will only have one Miami Motley X Miami het Motley clutch this year besides the Milksnake Phase stuff. I would probably take a nice little girl from you.

Beautiful boys BTW.

Old 03-09-2013, 01:08 PM   #8
Nanci
Carol- you should see Zora now. I should take her out and photograph her. She is SOOOO silver.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google