• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Last Coral Snow X Cayenne Fire Tessera baby for sale!! ***Updated 1/29/2014****

I forgot to add that Luke is not producing animals right now, but there are people out there with his bloodlines. If Jason doesn't have what you're looking for, he may be able to point you in the right direction.

My boyfriend, Howard Redding (Redding Reptile Breeders), is working on a Red Jag clutch, he's begining the pairing process now. You can check with him in the spring, if you haven't found anything by then.

I forgot to add that Luke is not producing animals right now, but there are people out there with his bloodlines. If Jason doesn't have what you're looking for, he may be able to point you in the right direction.

My boyfriend, Howard Redding (Redding Reptile Breeders), is working on a Red Jag clutch, he's begining the pairing process now. You can check with him in the spring, if you haven't found anything by then.

Thank you, your the best !

I'm offering a sale on the pairs/trios.
Buy one group (pair or trio) and get a second group (pair or trio) at half price (must be equal or lesser value).

I plan on attending the NW Reptile Expo in Portland, OR on Saturday, January 18th. I can bring any purchased animals to that, instead of shipping.
I won't have my own table, but I can make arrangements to meet up with any customers.

I have removed the sold babies from the ad. Everything pictured is available at this time.

**Only one Tessera left!

I have ONE baby left! (I do have a couple holdback RF Amels that I may let go down the road, but there is only the one male left for the time being.)

Only one Red Factor baby available now!

A12 (Male)
**SOLD!!**

Pair this male with any female that you wish to produce more RF's with!

Attachments

• A12mRf.jpg
    A12mRf.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Back