CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

3 tier Rack

Old 11-11-2009, 10:41 PM   #1
knox
3 tier Rack

Just a 3 tier rack I made last week using Iris CB110 tubs -significantly larger than the 41 qt tubs I was thinking of using. I have 11" Flexwatt under each tub.

Housed in it are a Sonoran Gopher and a Nelson Milk. I have an empty drawer, so I think it's about time for another snake. Corn? King? Not sure yet, but it's fun to have options :-)

Old 11-12-2009, 04:27 PM   #2
CSmiami
Looks Great !!!

Old 11-12-2009, 06:18 PM   #3
wstphal
I am jealous of people who have the wood/melamine skills! I am fine with wiring but not with construction. That rack looks great.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:34 PM   #4
knox
Thanks! I wish I had a full wood shop to work with.

Oh, and if I can do this, ANYONE can! Measure twice, cut once. That's all there is to it LOL...

Old 11-14-2009, 04:38 PM   #5
Crimson.Dawn
looks good, one day ill post my newb rack my partner and i built, its crude but it works, ur looks way batter then mine~!~

Old 11-14-2009, 10:50 PM   #6
knox
Probably just the paint...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google