• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

For Walter: 2011 Miami Tessera F1 female

MysticExotics

(formerly NWHeather)
This is one of the Miami Tessera babies, Kaia15T.

She shed last night, & weighed in at 8grams. (She hatched at 6 grams.)

She is a spunky little girl, & I am going to miss her. She's scheduled to go to her new home, in Alabama next week.

I hope to see her progression (hint, hint) ;)

The first picture is with my camera, the second is with my phone.

Attachments

• 002K15T.jpg
    002K15T.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMAG1441K15T.jpg
    IMAG1441K15T.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 88
SHA-WEEEEEET !!!
You were right Heather, she is turning out AMAZING !!! LOVE the color. A job VERY WELL done.

Can't wait for her to get here.

Thanks again,
Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Thank you Nanci!

I'm glad you like her Walter! :)

I'm so happy with how this first generation of Miami Tessera's are so clean & Miami-ish! :)
(Even Don said they're whiter than his het Blizzard Tessera's.)

Here's pic of Walter's girl, that flew to her new home last week. I took this pics as I was packaging her up to go to her new home.

She's quite the wiggly worm, & not once did she sit still long enough for me to get a really good pic of her.

I hope that Walter posts progression pics of her....(hint hint) ;)

Attachments

• 006walter.jpg
    006walter.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 59
Back