CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Natural History/Field Observation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Natural History/Field Observation Field observations of corn snakes, field collecting, or just general topics about the natural environment they are found in.

Northern Water Snake, Ohio

Old 07-20-2005, 05:59 PM   #1
Mitch
Northern Water Snake, Ohio

Did some fishing last weekend on the Huron river and took these pictures. This was one of two that looked like yearlings...they both had very striking patterns...my photography leaves something to be desired

Mitch

Old 07-20-2005, 06:39 PM   #2
DAND
Cool Cool!

I see them alot when I go fishing too. I usually forget to bring my camera though.

Old 07-21-2005, 10:53 AM   #3
Mitch
Yeah....it propably would have been a better day to be herping...the fishing was lousy. The first one i found was even prettier....but i forgot i was carrying my camera lol.....i was busy kicking myself for not getting a picture when i found this one.

Where do you fish most Dand?

Mitch

Old 07-21-2005, 11:05 AM   #4
DAND
I go to Hinkley and Mosquito mostly. There a few smaller areas local to me I go to as well.

Old 07-21-2005, 11:56 AM   #5
Mitch
I camped for a week at Mosquito last year...pretty nice. I just got back from a week of camping at west branch a week ago. I try to do most my fishing out on the big lake...after all i live in the Walleye Capital of the world lol.

Mitch

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google