CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Fav morph?

Old 09-16-2010, 03:30 PM   #21
omni
Actually young blizzards are pink, but the white takes over as it gets older. I had a yearling blizzard that was pinkish white, and after another year, was 99% white with a pink glow.
My favorite right now happens be Plasma (Diffused Lavender). I like the grey/silver purpleness and pink cheeks. But this is today lol. If you ask next week or later 2nite even, I probably will say something else. So very hard to pick one as a fav!! I like just about all morphs

Old 09-16-2010, 03:44 PM   #22
Vicic17
Blood red's and fires i'mma be breedin those beauties in like 6 years ';..;'

Old 09-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #23
Amyshizzle
I like the blizzards and pied sided bloodreds. Actually, I am starting to like a lot more of them now that Im looking them up. lol

Old 09-16-2010, 03:59 PM   #24
UniqueSnakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyshizzle View Post
I like pied sided bloodreds. Actually, I am starting to like a lot more of them now that Im looking them up. lol
Here some pics of pied sided I produced

Old 09-16-2010, 04:17 PM   #25
Amyshizzle
That last one is really pretty. =) I probably won't be getting a snake for a month or two. Still have to do more research. I've done research in the past but I need to freshen up my knowledge on them, I've only ever owned garter snakes (well they were my brothers) and they weren't cared for properly. How much do pied sided's go for?

Old 09-16-2010, 04:32 PM   #26
Amyshizzle
I found out what the price of those pied sided's are...Too much for me right now. lol Maybe in the future I'll own one of those beauties.

Old 09-17-2010, 02:26 AM   #27
courtney1121
bubble gum and cinders are pretty. those are my favorites.

Old 09-17-2010, 02:30 AM   #28
courtney1121
Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney1121 View Post
bubble gum and cinders are pretty. those are my favorites.
but then again I'm in love with all of them so it's hard to decide an absolute favorite

Old 09-17-2010, 02:33 AM   #29
Amyshizzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney1121 View Post
but then again I'm in love with all of them so it's hard to decide an absolute favorite
Yeah I am starting to love all of them by looking at pictures and video....gosh imagine if I went to a reptile show. hahaha

Old 09-17-2010, 02:46 AM   #30
courtney1121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyshizzle View Post
Yeah I am starting to love all of them by looking at pictures and video....gosh imagine if I went to a reptile show. hahaha
trust me i went to my first show in Anaheim last weekend and I had such a hard time not whipping out my credit card lol. I wanted like every one i saw. my boyfriend had to literally drag me away from pretty much every booth lol. you should go to the show in Pasadena that's coming up. I was talking to one of the guys and he said it's a good show to go to because it's alot bigger.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google