CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Paradox snowsicle/snow??

Old 09-26-2010, 04:57 AM   #1
leeroy1
Paradox snowsicle/snow??

Hey all, first off as im new here hi to everyone

Having just had my first clutch from a female creamsicle (het anery) and a male ghost stripe (het amel) they produced this hatchling ..... i beleive it to be a 'paradox' snowsicle/snow....

Your thoughts please

thanks

Old 09-26-2010, 06:49 AM   #2
Sweetseraph
Wow, that's certainly interesting, but I can't really help you much. I have a hard enough time with the corn genetics, never mind the creamsicle stuff. My first impression is that there's too much black for it to just be a paradox. I hope someone else who knows more about the rat snake end of it can chime in.

Oh, and hi!

Old 09-26-2010, 08:05 AM   #3
psychoprimate84
Those colors are amazing! I would have to say that is one nice paradox that you have. Looks almost like a normal snow(sicle) at the head but as you go further down it gets crazy. Congrats!

Old 09-26-2010, 09:24 AM   #4
Susan
That has got to be the best paradox I have ever seen! Usually, you just get a few small spots of paradox color, but that one is beyond extreme! Wish it was mine!

Old 09-26-2010, 10:30 AM   #5
Nanci
Very cool!!

Old 09-26-2010, 02:37 PM   #6
omni
That is taking paradox to an extreme! Very interesting look. I hope we can get updates on it as it grows. LOL 1/3 Snow/2/3 Anery.
What sex is it? I would definately look into breeding back when grown to the creamsicle or a sibling to see if the look can be reproduced. I don't think paradox corns are genetic, but there might be something to rat in the mix

Really a unique snake! I love it

Old 09-26-2010, 02:44 PM   #7
windowswisher
Wow! That is literally one of the most amazing snakes I've laid my eyes on . . . at least recently, even if that sounds a bit dramatic. Super congratulations.

Old 09-26-2010, 03:12 PM   #8
fyrefocks
Holy @^%socks!

*grabby hands*

Do want!

Old 09-26-2010, 04:52 PM   #9
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
I've never seen anything like him! Amazing little guy! I want to watch him grow up, so share pix as he does, 'k?

Old 09-26-2010, 05:16 PM   #10
reptojam
I say paradox to an extreme as well...love to see growing pics

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google