CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

And breeding season continues...

Old 04-10-2005, 09:17 PM   #1
Hurley
And breeding season continues...

The first eggs were laid in October and have been spaced out over the last few months pretty steady...and breeding continues. Here is a pairing that matched up tonight:

Josh x Taylor (anery mots poss het hypo, amel)

I'm excited about this pairing because I'm hoping they give me a kid with the q-tipped dot-dash-dot pattern that S.O.S. had (my favorite motley of all time that I lost to brumation a couple years ago).

Old 04-10-2005, 09:20 PM   #2
Hurley
And here is an attempted pairing of a charcoal het hypo, diffused, and possibly amel and anery to a hypo lavender. She wasn't quite ready for him, but she should be by next weekend. They'll make a cute couple, though! Mmmm....hypos het charcoal and lavender and possibly diffused. (He's got a lovely white line on his belly, so it never hurts to test him for diffused, especially after some of the head patterns he threw in his hypo lav clutch this year.)

Old 04-10-2005, 10:23 PM   #3
Shep151
Sweet snakes, Connie! Those are some gorgeous Anery Motleys, and that Hypo Lav looks unreal on top of your Charcoal!

Old 04-11-2005, 06:33 AM   #4
JTGoff69
Go Finley go! LOL Those anery mots are sweet Connie.

Old 04-13-2005, 11:25 PM   #5
LukeH
Nice anery mots. I like those a lot.

LukeH

Old 04-14-2005, 06:53 PM   #6
Simon
Awesome~~

Love those hypo lavs that you have!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google