• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Gorgeous high contrast Crested Gecko

MysticExotics

(formerly NWHeather)
I have decided to let this one go. This is the last of my Hurog babies. (Hurog is now with Barb, of Creepy Exotics).

Produced out of a joint pairing between Mystic Exotic's Hurog and Nova Reptiles Fudge. This one looks to be a male, but still a little small to tell for sure. Photos of the parents (as well as grandparents of the dam, Fudge) can be seen on his iHerp page

He is turning out awesome and I suspect he will turn out similar to his sire, Hurog.
$125
*For a local buyer, I can work out a deal with adding a modified tank, planted or not.

Photos:
Oltu (available baby)
Hurog as a baby (sire) NFS now owned by Creepy Exotics
Hurog as an adult (sire) NFS now owned by Creepy Exotics
Fudge (dam) NFS owned by Nova Reptiles

Attachments

• 163383_385794_VeryLarge_t7PudkublNBcfz.jpg
    163383_385794_VeryLarge_t7PudkublNBcfz.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 41
  • hurogbaby.jpg
    hurogbaby.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 41