CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Moderator(s) needed here....
Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 04:55 PM   #131
desertanimal
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil
Thanks, but then you really don't get your 'knickers in a bunch' over anything much, which is why I enjoy your posts.
Not often. I don't wear 'em, so it's hard to get 'em in a bunch.

Old 02-12-2007, 04:58 PM   #132
desertanimal
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyn127
Precisely why you two would be great moderators. You probably would have been able to keep this thread on track before it became a Jerry Springer special.
Oh, dear. I hope threads don't have to stay "on track" once we're moderated. Can you imagine having a conversation that had to stay "on track?" It wouldn't be much fun.

Old 02-12-2007, 06:37 PM   #133
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertanimal
Oh, dear. I hope threads don't have to stay "on track" once we're moderated. Can you imagine having a conversation that had to stay "on track?" It wouldn't be much fun.
I like tracks that go in various directions myself. It really depends upon where those tracks take us that may need moderating.

Old 02-12-2007, 11:53 PM   #134
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan
I've been mildly considering throwing in the towel myself, but then I think about the GBB with complete and ultimate power and I simply can't allow that to happen.
Hey Susan....

You see my butt?

Bite it.

Old 02-13-2007, 06:18 AM   #135
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr14
Hey Susan....

You see my butt?

Bite it.
Hey Joe....

See posts #9 and #10 of the following:

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46909

I still love ya!

Old 02-13-2007, 01:42 PM   #136
Plissken
I'm disappointed that I stumbled across this thread so late, as it's maybe now too late to put forward any names I would like to see in with a chance of becoming moderators. But I do fully support the decision to instate moderators here. As far as I'm concerned they can only be a good thing.

Old 02-13-2007, 02:26 PM   #137
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plissken
I'm disappointed that I stumbled across this thread so late, as it's maybe now too late to put forward any names I would like to see in with a chance of becoming moderators. But I do fully support the decision to instate moderators here. As far as I'm concerned they can only be a good thing.
I don't think you're too late Becks. There's another thread in this sub-forum for nominations. The poll/election thread hasn't been put up yet.

Old 02-13-2007, 02:44 PM   #138
Plissken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
I don't think you're too late Becks. There's another thread in this sub-forum for nominations. The poll/election thread hasn't been put up yet.
So there is! Having looked over that other thread, most of my choices are already on that list. I admit I skimread this rather long topic

Thanks for that Dean

Old 02-14-2007, 05:15 PM   #139
tricksterpup
Yeesh, this post is another prime example why we need mods. I wish we didn't need them but some times some people go over board and want to fight.

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...&postcount=121

Old 02-14-2007, 05:48 PM   #140
mbdorfer
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricksterpup
Yeesh, this post is another prime example why we need mods. I wish we didn't need them but some times some people go over board and want to fight.

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...&postcount=121
Oh great, I just got done reading that entire thread. I didn't think it possible, but it outdid the famed "egg" thread.
Started out civil and got ugly on page 4.
Got turned back around on page 7.
By page 9 we were back to ugly, and by page 11, I foresaw disaster.
Was it just me or were some people trying to push this guy to see if he would crack?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread