CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Moderator(s) needed here....
Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 10:31 AM   #121
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil
I have to hold my hands up here. I caused the OP on that 'eggs' thread to become upset by questioning whether the early breeding was accidental or deliberate. I have a nerdy habit of remembering some unusual names, so I recognised the OP's, and looked at earlier posts. This raised the possibility for me that after getting good advice about the right way to breed, the OP had ignored it and gone ahead co-habbing underage/ undersized snakes. If I'd kept my thoughts to myself, then I wouldn't have provoked the reaction. In hindsight maybe a PM would have been better, I could have asked the same questions without embarrassing the OP.
If he didn't like your opinion, he shouldn't have posted about breeding them BEFORE he got these eggs. IMO, his earlier posts suggest that he was planning to go ahead anyway. If he's been here for a while then he should have known that someone would notice. He didn't like your opinion, don't worry about it!

Old 02-12-2007, 11:31 AM   #122
desertanimal
Yeah, I don't think anyone would fault you for much of anything, diamondlil.

Old 02-12-2007, 12:18 PM   #123
mbdorfer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan
I, like Dean, will not be voting for myself. As for who I will be voting for, I refuse to say. And I sincerely hope that I continue to see the Roy/Dean I've come to know and appreciate.
Amen! After reading the entire "egg thread" I found myself questioning whether offering to help out was such a good idea

Old 02-12-2007, 04:11 PM   #124
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbdorfer
Amen! After reading the entire "egg thread" I found myself questioning whether offering to help out was such a good idea
I've been mildly considering throwing in the towel myself, but then I think about the GBB with complete and ultimate power and I simply can't allow that to happen.

Old 02-12-2007, 04:18 PM   #125
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertanimal
It was also funny as hell, probably one of the funniest things I've read since I've read a good long jazzgeek post, so it was still a plus for me.
WHAT?

My posts are long?

regards,
jazz

Old 02-12-2007, 04:25 PM   #126
gwb8568
Quote:
.....but then I think about the GBB with complete and ultimate power.....
sorry Susan..........i think you meant the GWB.

Old 02-12-2007, 04:28 PM   #127
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertanimal
Yeah, I don't think anyone would fault you for much of anything, diamondlil.
Thanks, but then you really don't get your 'knickers in a bunch' over anything much, which is why I enjoy your posts.

Old 02-12-2007, 04:35 PM   #128
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwb8568
sorry Susan..........i think you meant the GWB.
I'm sorry, but I just don't see the threat.

Old 02-12-2007, 04:37 PM   #129
jazzgeek
Quote:
I'm sorry, but I just don't see the threat.
To me, the only thing threatening about Galen is the "Hair/Glam/Sleaze" part.

Then again, I'm a jazz geek.

regards,
sleaze

Old 02-12-2007, 04:42 PM   #130
dwyn127
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbdorfer
Quote:
I've been mildly considering throwing in the towel myself, but then I think about the GBB with complete and ultimate power and I simply can't allow that to happen.
Precisely why you two would be great moderators. You probably would have been able to keep this thread on track before it became a Jerry Springer special.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread