CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Food refusal with tank cruising and lid pushing

Old 06-22-2010, 12:59 PM   #71
Raptor
Alright, great! I'll drop you a message once I get it.

Old 06-22-2010, 01:12 PM   #72
Nanci
You have to take pics of your snake with her new stuff! What is her name, anyway??

Old 06-22-2010, 01:16 PM   #73
Raptor
I'll have to take pictures later. I'm getting ready for college at the moment.

Her name is Morana. In Slavic mythology, Morana (or Marzanna) is the goddess of death and winter. I felt that it was fitting due to her coloration being drab and winterlike.

Old 06-24-2010, 06:31 PM   #74
Raptor
Welp. Got the package today. Unfortunately, it's a college day x) Since I'm up here at college, putting in the new stuff will have to wait til I get home tonight.

Old 06-24-2010, 11:54 PM   #75
Raptor
I just finished putting in everything. The hide that was sent was the same size as I already had. So, I didn't use it. However, when I get another snake, I'll put it to good use. So, I instead, used the wood that was sent to make a hide along with the vines. I made plenty of hiding areas as well. Morana didn't feel like showing off for the camera today. She's getting ready to go into shed so she'd feeling cranky today. Additionally, I weighed her again today and she's at 746. A bit of weight gain, but I think the fluctuations are more water weight than anything. She'll probably drop a gram or two once she sheds out. Anyways, pictures.

Old 06-25-2010, 05:16 AM   #76
Nanci
Looks great! Did she seem like she liked it? Hmm, that's the size hide lots of my adult corns like- they like to be squished! Your ice cream box even matches!!

Old 06-25-2010, 01:54 PM   #77
Raptor
She likes to be a bit looser. With the other hide, part of her would be hanging out from under the hide. With the ice cream bucket she can loosely curl up which is what she seems to like. After I put her in she lightly explored, knocked over the wood and then went back to her hide. She'll probably explore more once she sheds.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google