• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Thread of the Day..........o :D

Zombiegirl

So instead of hijacking my other thread about this little nerd, I decided to start his own so I can make an attempt of keeping track lol :shrugs:... I managed to get one good outside photo of his true color before I was assaulted by a wasp and rather than freaking out further and dropping him, we went back inside. I did try to get a pic of his amazing eye color, not sure if it will come through or not :nope:

oDDQ3Zx.jpg

0R0HMsX.jpg

Nq0mtpG.jpg

hGBHrRf.jpg

That's one beautiful snake. It's difficult to capture their eyes, but you gave me enough for my mind to fill in the blanks.

Im glad you didn't get stung by the wasp. There will be more days for pictures!

He is gorgeous!

On video from YouTube, you need to go advanced reply, click the little YouTube icon on the font, etc options bar and a set of YouTube tags will appear in the text box. Go to the video you want and copy everything after the v= in the address bar and paste that in between the YouTube tags.

I can't handle this guy...he's too much cute! I fed him last Sunday and he ate like a champ! Always nice when your new acquisitions will eat for you. I had him out today while dinking around and he is so curious and loves to explore what's going on around him :)

WaGxSoK.jpg

rL5F5RS.jpg

u4vJWV8.jpg

m5fRR2H.jpg

wCfquth.jpg

What a sweet BP.

He really is. He's the youngest bp I've owned thus far, the other two I've had were adults when I got them. They are/were sweet as well but this little guy is just different :)

Back