CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Firearms

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2019, 08:12 AM   #1
67temp
Firearms

Seems there might be a few others here that are also into firearms for various reasons. What kind do you have or collect? Are they for target practice, shtf, self defense, sporting/hunting, military collectables, etc?

I seem to be drawn mostly to Marlin and store brand 22's and shotguns. The 22's are for general plinking and squirrel hunting. My trap gun is a marlin O/U made in 1957. I also have a pump action (gallery gun) made by marlin in 1909/10 that only shots 22 shorts.

A large portion of my field and home defense guns are Mossberg 500's set up in various configurations. I think I'm currently at 8+ of those now.

For hand guns my collection is all over the place from various manufacturers. My personal favorites are a pair of stainless Ruger Vaqueros (single action revolvers) in 45lc.