CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

What are some cute things your corn does?

Old 12-29-2011, 11:28 AM   #81
kinggreene
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFI34974 View Post
My baby spends a lot of time in his clear Tupperware bowl. He had his head up on the lip of the cut-out and I asked him what he was looking at me for, and he came further up out of the hide. My corns seem to have a very distinct way of "begging" when they're looking for handouts, and he sure was begging today I said, "You want food then?" and he came further out, but then I said "Too bad, you were just fed yesterday. I'll give you cuddles though, if you want cuddles." of course he slid back inside and hasn't come out since

What do your corns do to show personality? Anybody have any "posh" corns that think YOU'RE the pet?
Mine does the same, i have a Mtley snow corn snake and e begs, he is the nosiest snake i have, he is afraid of missing something, if he is begging and comes out further as i talk to him i give him a pinkie, i have lots left from when he was a baby, he is 40 inches long now in just a year! he is not fat but i can feed him the pinkies by hand, he just opens his mouth.....holds the pinkie then i let go, he eats it without even moving away, such a cutie, so damn nosy too lol.

Old 12-29-2011, 12:35 PM   #82
PAIN
My corn stares at the cat for minutes at a time. Its funny cause the cat just sits there and plays the staring game with the snake and then walks away

Old 12-29-2011, 02:45 PM   #83
JennaJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaynein View Post
Pickles is currently curled up in the hood of my sweatshirt. Its nice and warm, I'm sure. She is a very affectionate snake. <3
This is SUCH a great picture!!

Old 01-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #84
NewCornGirl
I've had my little A.J. for three weeks now and she's getting really used to handling. I'll scoop her up and she'll stay coiled in my hands for a bit and then she'll want to explore. The other day when I held her she stretched herself out and seemed very interested in my hair! Then she looked right at me and was flicking her tongue on my eyelids! LOL--little snake kisses! I love the pictures of corns sticking their heads out of their hides--too cute!

Old 01-02-2012, 10:40 AM   #85
Hethiss
Hethiss has taken to sitting on my shoulder it looks adorable when he stretches upwards...First he thought he was a tree snake now he thinks hes a parrot...silly little thing

Old 01-08-2012, 12:40 PM   #86
wowfood
My corn has become a bit cowardly as of late. Normally early in the morning is when its most active. Not that bright either, I think it may have a few sight problems.

Normally whenever its exploring it'll rub its face against the side of its enclosure (its in a breeding box atm, just the right size) and it'll literally go along the entire side rubbing its face up and down the clear plastic, it'll do the same when I move it to a handy for feeding.

Also spends a lot of its time on its plant. I put in a fake plant to give a hiding place, half the time I open up the enclosure snake is coiled around the plant, I think its his way of saying "get lost I don't want to play"

Old 01-08-2012, 01:51 PM   #87
wowfood
Sorry, not too sure how to edit on this forum. Also remembered another as I was handling Snake earlier. Loves to tarzan. Snake will wrap their tail around my finger and then bungie jump down. Not go down slowly and steadily. It'll just roll off the side of my hand and do a tarzan swing.

First few time they did it by accident, crawling along my arm and then they'd lose their grip, surprisingly I had good reflexes and caught them when they did it. Now they just seem to do it for fun.

Old 01-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #88
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowfood View Post
Sorry, not too sure how to edit on this forum. Also remembered another as I was handling Snake earlier. Loves to tarzan. Snake will wrap their tail around my finger and then bungie jump down. Not go down slowly and steadily. It'll just roll off the side of my hand and do a tarzan swing.

First few time they did it by accident, crawling along my arm and then they'd lose their grip, surprisingly I had good reflexes and caught them when they did it. Now they just seem to do it for fun.
The ability to edit posts is one of the perks of being a Contributing member.

Old 01-08-2012, 07:41 PM   #89
Jdog3131
Mine enjoy pooping on things that smell weird to them, cute to some i guess.

Old 01-10-2012, 04:57 PM   #90
Smiley_Girl
Smile

My corn snake, Maisie, likes to climb up my sleeve and fall asleep.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google