CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

cannibal corn ???

Old 11-29-2011, 07:04 PM   #21
Jasonx
haha, ur so childish man, im 13 and i have enough common sense not to house two snakes together, i also have enough knowledge to know that you are a very horrible animal owner,

Old 11-29-2011, 07:08 PM   #22
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonx View Post
haha, ur so childish man, im 13 and i have enough common sense not to house two snakes together, i also have enough knowledge to know that you are a very horrible animal owner,
Apparently this kids entertainment is more important than taking proper care of the creatures that depend on him.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:09 PM   #23
Jasonx
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
Apparently this kids entertainment is more important than taking proper care of the creatures that depend on him.
apparently so, animals are beautiful creatures, i treat mine like royalty, other than my dogs are outside dogs, which they dont mind!

Old 11-29-2011, 07:12 PM   #24
starsevol
Quote:
apparently so, animals are beautiful creatures, i treat mine like royalty, other than my dogs are outside dogs, which they dont mind!
It's like " I wanna keep them together because I wanna. So what if they eat each other, breed the females to death, and stress each other out constantly. I wanna because I wanna. These people are so mean to me."

Old 11-29-2011, 07:12 PM   #25
big chris
Not you to allycat ! No I am not admitting its wrong or even inherently dangerous I am saying that if I am wrong I would feel like but I have listened to a lot of people talk and have made the decision that I feel it is safe or I wold not do it no different than letting my kid play on a jungle gym I feel it is safe god forbid he break his neck but it wouldn't be because I wanted him to it would be because I weighed the options and I was wrong I don't think its black and white with cohabbing and obviously yall do but I am not alone maybe just outnumbered and that's fine but just because 9 out of 10 of yall agree don't make it right just a majority right. What if you are wrong what if they do long for companionship what if they do share a bond what makes all of you right and me wrong disagree with me fine try to change my mind fine hate my opinion and decision fine but why be hateful to me as a person I don't understand I'm just doing what I think is right safe and ok.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:13 PM   #26
BooBoo18
Everyone makes their own decisions in reference to how they care for their pets. I agree.... After reading through the threads here and on other sites about cohabitation, me personally wont take the risk. Corn snakes do not cohabitate in the wild so mine are housed separately. Along with the issue of cannibalism, snakes can become stressed being housed together and then there is always the chance of unwanted clutches. It is my choice and will prevent aggression, stress issues along with unwanted fertile eggs.

In my opinion I would not house corn snakes together. I am no expert by far but the more I read the more I understand cohabitation is a bad idea all around.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:16 PM   #27
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by big chris View Post
Not you to allycat ! No I am not admitting its wrong or even inherently dangerous I am saying that if I am wrong I would feel like but I have listened to a lot of people talk and have made the decision that I feel it is safe or I wold not do it no different than letting my kid play on a jungle gym I feel it is safe god forbid he break his neck but it wouldn't be because I wanted him to it would be because I weighed the options and I was wrong I don't think its black and white with cohabbing and obviously yall do but I am not alone maybe just outnumbered and that's fine but just because 9 out of 10 of yall agree don't make it right just a majority right. What if you are wrong what if they do long for companionship what if they do share a bond what makes all of you right and me wrong disagree with me fine try to change my mind fine hate my opinion and decision fine but why be hateful to me as a person I don't understand I'm just doing what I think is right safe and ok.
Scientific fact, cornsnakes do not long for companionship. They see other snakes are rivals, not friends. Science makes us right. They don't travel in herds in the wilds of Florida, they don't need to travel in herds in my snakeroom....
You are hurting your snakes for your own selfish reasons.
That is also a scientific fact.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:18 PM   #28
Jasonx
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
Scientific fact, cornsnakes do not long for companionship. They see other snakes are rivals, not friends. Science makes us right. They don't travel in herds in the wilds of Florida, they don't need to travel in herds in my snakeroom....
You are hurting your snakes for your own selfish reasons.
That is also a scientific fact.

everything we're telling this gut is correct, he seems to find cohab to be perfectly fine, well when his snakes die and he comes here to tell us, i wont even bother clicking it.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:19 PM   #29
big chris
Please don't quote a 13 year old for being the words of wisdom more like the ignorance of innocence. Jason I'm sorry first of all I'm sorry I said fu that was not cool you may be a cool kid smart and knowledgeable about herps but no when you tell me to get rid of all my animals I no longer value your opinion you are just being emotional and unreasonable at that point

Old 11-29-2011, 07:20 PM   #30
starsevol
Quote:
everything we're telling this gut is correct, he seems to find cohab to be perfectly fine, well when his snakes die and he comes here to tell us, i wont even bother clicking it.
Oh, they might not die right away. They might die at 12 instead of 15 having lived a shortened and miserable life. That is most likely how it will go.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google