• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

cannibal corn ???

It is very sad Star! I have a few rescues here that were cohab, both being pythons. They were timid, stressed, were having bad sheds and one is still have issues eating! But you can't fix stupid is all I can say!

It is very sad Star! I have a few rescues here that were cohab, both being pythons. They were timid, stressed, were having bad sheds and one is still have issues eating! But you can't fix stupid is all I can say!

Nope, you can't! And if he "likes the results" of what he is doing, I really really hope he likes snakes that die years before their time. Because he is killing them slowly and painfully

And yet he says he "loves" them.
If that is the way he shows his "love" I pity any living thing around him!

Why do yall continue to bang your head against the wall we are all under the same conclusion nothing is coming of all of this please stop I don't understand why such intelligent people which I have no doubt all of you are simply by the way you have tried to help me can't just stop and walk away. I don't know I mean if your end result is that you want me to delete my profile I will but I set out with no ill intentions I'm sorry.

Regardless of what people think about me I love my snakes but I do also love watching them interact together yes they entertain me when they play on the same branch I'm sorry that a statement like that could cause so much anger but I can't take it back because honestly it is true.

Snakes do not "play"- that is anthropomorphizing, ie placing human felt emotions or actions upon an animal. More than likely they are trying to find a way to escape each other, or seeking out the intruder in their territory.. I fear that you will lose one of your snakes very soon, either one will escape, or one will be killed.

And I know for a fact that what you are doing is causing your animals pain and suffering, and I can't do anything to stop it. So, I speak out....

You do understand, I know you don't care, but you do understand I don't think I am hurting my snakes

After all the evidence, people who have years of experiance who have spoken up, pictures and everything else, and you are still not convinced....well I am sorry but you must be impaired in some way. Something in you is broken if you still don't get it.

Guys, you are my friends. I love you, but this is seriously starting to sound like a broken record made of crazy.

I feel sorry for the snakes. We all do. The OP has made his bed and he and the snakes get to lie in it.

The only reason people keep posting threads like this is because of how worked up we all get. I can picture some of the trolls giggling like hyenas over the continued banter we provide them with.

I am 100% against co-habbing, but once the OP gets to a certain point, no amount of passive aggressive comments, fact posting, or sand kicking will help. If we all really want threads like this to stop then we need to come in, post links or supporting evidence (Thank you Nanci for the amazing stickies) and possibly help the OP if they have questions.

Not fall for the oldest bait tricks in the book. Which are things like getting excited about snakes competing, feeding live to hear it squeal, etc... That's what is going on here. Purposefully inciting statements are what they do, because they know how we are going to react.

I am as passionate about my animals and I LOVE arguing on the internet as much as the rest of you, but this horse is dead, lit on fire and thrown off a cliff at this point.

Guys, you are my friends. I love you, but this is seriously starting to sound like a broken record made of crazy.

I feel sorry for the snakes. We all do. The OP has made his bed and he and the snakes get to lie in it.

The only reason people keep posting threads like this is because of how worked up we all get. I can picture some of the trolls giggling like hyenas over the continued banter we provide them with.

I am 100% against co-habbing, but once the OP gets to a certain point, no amount of passive aggressive comments, fact posting, or sand kicking will help. If we all really want threads like this to stop then we need to come in, post links or supporting evidence (Thank you Nanci for the amazing stickies) and possibly help the OP if they have questions. Not fall for the oldest bait tricks in the book.

I am as passionate about my animals and I LOVE arguing on the internet as much as the rest of you, but this horse is dead, lit on fire and thrown off a cliff at this point.

I know, I keep falling for it. At this point it is obvious that the OP is either "special needs" or a troll. And I am leaning towards troll.

You know what bethany I'm neither retarded or a troll but I think you get your kicks out of keeping this going I have sent you a pm requesting you stop and apologizing for starting it but I think you sit there at your computer giggling about teasing the troll

Chris you did a visitor message, but that may have actually worked in your favor.

Look we are here to help if you need it. We all get passionate about animals here and can take things too far times.

If you ever need anything I would be happy to give a hand if it's something within my scope of knowledge.

I'm sorry I clicked on your name I thought that was how you sent a pm I'm sorry I didn't know I also sent one to nanci the same way so I am sorry to her I thought those were private. But yes I finally admitted what that you are baiting me hoping I will go off on you and get me kicked off no I have more respect for myself and you to allow that. Personally I'm glad you changed your header better to stand up for what you believe in than to stand in a lie of hypocrisy "won't be bullyd" you are a bully maybe one with the best of intentions maybe not but have no doubt you are a rude arrogant bully

Back