CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Thread of the Day..........o :D

Old 05-20-2017, 06:53 PM   #1
Zombiegirl
Thread of the Day..........o :D

So instead of hijacking my other thread about this little nerd, I decided to start his own so I can make an attempt of keeping track lol ... I managed to get one good outside photo of his true color before I was assaulted by a wasp and rather than freaking out further and dropping him, we went back inside. I did try to get a pic of his amazing eye color, not sure if it will come through or not

Old 05-20-2017, 06:57 PM   #2
DollysMom
That's one beautiful snake. It's difficult to capture their eyes, but you gave me enough for my mind to fill in the blanks.

Im glad you didn't get stung by the wasp. There will be more days for pictures!

Old 05-20-2017, 07:09 PM   #3
Zombiegirl
Quote:
It's difficult to capture their eyes
It really is...his eyes are a really cool steel/silver-ish color?

Old 05-20-2017, 07:14 PM   #4
Zombiegirl
Tried to get a video of his little head wobble...I can never get videos to embed properly on here

https://youtu.be/f9D_enNsFKY

Old 05-20-2017, 07:59 PM   #5
Tavia
Here you go.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:03 PM   #6
Zombiegirl
Thanks!! ..........how do you do it? o.0

Old 05-20-2017, 08:04 PM   #7
Tavia
He is gorgeous!

On video from YouTube, you need to go advanced reply, click the little YouTube icon on the font, etc options bar and a set of YouTube tags will appear in the text box. Go to the video you want and copy everything after the v= in the address bar and paste that in between the YouTube tags.

Old 05-22-2017, 06:17 AM   #8
Nanci
He's so cute!!

Old 05-22-2017, 10:22 PM   #9
Zombiegirl
Thanks Nanci!

Old 05-27-2017, 07:43 PM   #10
Zombiegirl
I can't handle this guy...he's too much cute! I fed him last Sunday and he ate like a champ! Always nice when your new acquisitions will eat for you. I had him out today while dinking around and he is so curious and loves to explore what's going on around him

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google