CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Housing snakes together - my very, very long opinion

Old 01-14-2005, 06:23 PM   #41
Packerfan4
Aight im not gonna be like for this one...YES corn snakes are awsome and amazing snakes not to mention good pets...But i serioulsy think that some of you people are a little obsessive wit these things. just my opinion

Old 01-14-2005, 07:24 PM   #42
Joker
I see how this is gonna go. Im not going to get into a flaming war with you. I know what I know and its not just about Corns. Spending my weekend arguing with a know it all teenager is not my idea of entertainment. You come in here post a couple of times and throw insults left and right. You keep your snakes your way and Ill keep mine the way I have learned be it all in a year or not. Get in touch with me in a few years if that teenage know it all attitude keeps you out in the general public long enough and well see how eachother are doing. Have a great day! and Use your brain before your mouth next time!
Joker

Old 01-14-2005, 07:52 PM   #43
cka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packerfan4
...But i serioulsy think that some of you people are a little obsessive wit these things. just my opinion
"...anybody home, McFly???...Hello?!"...
it's a corn snake site, you were expecting???...

wow, snakes at age three, huh???

Old 01-14-2005, 09:08 PM   #44
Packerfan4
yup...snakes at age 3. problem?

Old 01-14-2005, 09:24 PM   #45
Wilder
Quote:
yup...snakes at age 3. problem?
Oh my! That IS impressive. Tell me, when it came time to feed all these snakes you had as a baby, did you have to push your highchair over to the freezer to get the mice out, or would your mother do it for you? And, I expect they set up a step-stool by the tanks so you could reach in there to care for/clean after them? I'm sure it took a lot of time out of your day, between naps, Romper Room, and your Lucky Charms... You really are a marvel! Keep up the wonderful work! Your snakes are so lucky to have someone that dedicated.

Old 01-14-2005, 09:27 PM   #46
howiet4702
Oh boy...this is getting good!

Old 01-14-2005, 09:37 PM   #47
JTGoff69
Quote:
=Joker

12 years i've been keepin them...ur a dumb one
Let's see....you're 17...you got your first snake when you were 3....but you've been keeping them 12 years?

And Joker's the dumb one??

Wilder....

Old 01-14-2005, 10:05 PM   #48
rippit
You know...

...every time we get rid of one idiot, another one pops up to take its place.

Old 01-15-2005, 05:06 AM   #49
Kel
Quote:
Oh boy...this is getting good!
No it isn't.

This WAS an interesting and informative thread on a contentious subject, started by one of the world's foremost experts on Corn Snake husbandry. It has descended into a juvenile bickering session that is an embarrassment to this community - and I'm including everyone here, probably even this post.

It wouldn't surprise me if Kathy's packed up and gone home - and we deserve it as well.

Everybody, regardless of actual age, needs to grow up and realise a good thing when they see one. When did any one of you ever have such easy access to such knowledgable people? Kathy, Rich, Don and many others..... But you just throw it back in their faces. So much for the theory that we're only here because we care about our Corn Snakes. I was obviously being far too generous. Some of us are just here to massage our egos and prove that we know more than the next person.

OK. DING DING, Round Two kiddies, off you go. Try not to scratch each others' eyes out while you're rolling around in the dirt like toddlers.

Just for the record - in case anybody hadn't noticed - I'm disgusted.

Old 01-15-2005, 08:56 AM   #50
Missy
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilder
Oh my! That IS impressive. Tell me, when it came time to feed all these snakes you had as a baby, did you have to push your highchair over to the freezer to get the mice out, or would your mother do it for you? And, I expect they set up a step-stool by the tanks so you could reach in there to care for/clean after them? I'm sure it took a lot of time out of your day, between naps, Romper Room, and your Lucky Charms... You really are a marvel! Keep up the wonderful work! Your snakes are so lucky to have someone that dedicated.

okaaaay, now little missy has something to say now,
joker ~ that last post of yours was a good one. lol
wilder ~ your post above ~ lmao! just brilliant. and yet so true.
howiet ~ i completely agree with you it certainly is getting amusing
JT ~ nicely pointed out.

im sorry peeps but i just had to say that i agree with everyone here, i also think that our little troll needs to learn how to spell properly too.
HAHA, thanx for the laugh packerfan4!!

and Kel, this part of your post right here ~
"OK. DING DING, Round Two kiddies, off you go. Try not to scratch each others' eyes out while you're rolling around in the dirt like toddlers."
amused me very much i have to say.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google