• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Who houses their Corns together?

yes i do keep them together, in a very large viv, there only about 11" including there tails and the viv there in is 6' x 2' x 18".

when i get back off holiday i am building a bigger one for them and im building a giant one for my snakes! (i have a spare room so i figured i would just build 2 big tanks to fit into the room!)

You should head over to beardeddragon.org and discususs with them why you're houseing a sexed pair of dragons in the same tank. They will educate you on how Beardies are to be kept properly so as to cause no unneeded stress or danger to them.

i really have to add something to this thread as it is one of my favorite subjects of all time.

ok its this simple. find out what kathy love said about houseing 2 corns together when she posted about it and then do exactly what she says. EXACTLY!!!

I don't house mine together

I don't house mine together, and I will never plan to do so. One person but it to me in a way that was easiest to understand. he said "You may have a few corns who don't mind each other, and will live together fine. But how do you know which ones will be alright with not being alone? Is it worth risking the life of your snakes to find this out?" Basically, it's better to just leave them all in there own enclosures. Bad things can happen!

Back