CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Whats the funniest thing your corn snake has ever done?

Old 10-01-2006, 11:09 PM   #61
guitarchick
My corn watches Toronto Maple Leaf hockey games with my husband. She coils up on a rock in her viv and faces the TV and barely moves for 3 hours. I guess she's a proud Leaf fan.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...leaffan003.jpg

Old 10-02-2006, 03:25 AM   #62
rushrulz
I just went to look in at Severus and saw he was more buried in his aspen than usual. He kept going, too, as I watched, with more and more of him disappearing into an aspen tunnel. And at the very moment I saw the tip of his tail vanish...pop! His head comes up out of his tunnel at the other end. Too cute.

Old 10-05-2006, 02:21 AM   #63
neuroticmeeps
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakedancer
Whats the funniest thing your corn snake has ever done?

Mine would hafta be how she watches me in my sleep
(I know this because when I wake up I see Sally doing it and my mom comes in evry now and then to check on her and sees her do this)

Ive woken up to mine staring at me. Kinda cute, but creepy at the same time because of his red eyes. But I love him!

Old 10-05-2006, 06:23 AM   #64
snakedancer
Quote:
Originally Posted by neuroticmeeps
Ive woken up to mine staring at me. Kinda cute, but creepy at the same time because of his red eyes. But I love him!
Oh I know! Mine's eyes are red too.

Old 10-09-2006, 11:09 AM   #65
Davey
Pistachio has done a few funny things, she likes it when I put music on, she lifts her head up and sways! She also thinks its fun to wake me up in the night banging on her vent in her viv! The funniest moment tho was when she escaped from her viv and I found her in my sock drawer curled up! After searching for her for an hour, and 2 mins before back up arrived to help find her!

Old 10-09-2006, 11:36 AM   #66
Weebonilass
A couple of nights ago, my guy scared a couple of years off me and it was silly. I went over to his cage and dropped down to see where he was.. only to find us eye to eye. Just wasn't expecting him to be right there

Old 10-09-2006, 04:16 PM   #67
Roy Munson
Mel's Bad Rug

I guess my only contributions to this thread are snakes balancing silly things on their heads. Like the other other one, this one wasn't staged either.

I went to pull my sunglow mot out of his feeding tub a few minutes ago, and he was crawling around with a tuft of mouse fur on his head. Silly.

Old 10-09-2006, 04:18 PM   #68
Weebonilass
I think he looks very fasionable... not like any of the other Sunglows

Old 10-09-2006, 06:29 PM   #69
chibitamalove
He looks very sexy in his new toupee.

It's so funny how snakes do these things. It's even funnier because they're not the species to be doing stupid things. If a dog ran around in circles, it wouldn't be that funny. On the other hand, if a snake kept slithering around in circles, it would be hilarious.

Old 10-09-2006, 06:52 PM   #70
BeckyG
But Dean, it is so funny when they do that!

I had a former boss balance a bag of rice on his head for half a day. Some of us were balancing books on our heads, and he said his head was too pointy to balance a book. "But look! I can balance this bag of rice on my head!". And he left it there the rest of the day.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google