CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

he hates me!! help please!!

Old 12-27-2006, 06:18 PM   #71
Drucifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci
(I'm handling Mr. Cranky now!! Pineapple!)

Here's a pic of me.
Oohhhh PADI?
If so, Me too!

Old 12-27-2006, 06:22 PM   #72
Jdizzyfizzy
aint PADI a diving thingy? my dad used to dive all the time, he said i was too fat for it and let my little brother and sisters try, lol ppl like my dad are smelly!

Old 12-27-2006, 06:25 PM   #73
Nanci
I used to be a PADI instructor. Actually I have certifications from PADI, NAUI, NACD, IANTD and NSS/CDS.

Nanci

(Steve Auer photo)

Old 12-27-2006, 06:28 PM   #74
Jdizzyfizzy
thats underwater? omg thats amazing, i might do some diving, can u be too fat for it? ocording to my dad u can so i never botherd with it.. but it looks soo fun!

Old 12-27-2006, 06:34 PM   #75
Nanci
Well, geez, you're 14, you're certainly not stuck with being overweight for your entire life!!

Being overweight would make you more susceptible to deocompression illness, because it's harder to get nitrogen out of fat, but since recreational diving is all "no decompression" anyway (although some, including me would argue that there is no such thing as a no-decompression dive...) as long as you stick to the tables/computer and ascend at the recommended rate and don't skip the safety stop, I see no problem with it.

See it as a reason to get fit.

Nanci

Old 12-27-2006, 06:43 PM   #76
Jdizzyfizzy
cool :P i just held damien for the 2nd time today "i think mabie 3" my step dad got him out for me again, still gettin used to getting him out, oh hes good for like 5mins when hes out then he starts trying to get away from me and when i go to move him like the petstore owner and many ppl said, just move him and he'lll move, he goes stiff, hes dead stuben lol he refuses to move and he goes so hard i cant move him and i dont wana hert him so he gets his own way.. any suggestions?

Old 12-27-2006, 07:04 PM   #77
Nanci
I'm not sure what you mean about he gets stiff. Is he curled around your hand, holding onto you?

Nanci

Old 12-27-2006, 07:11 PM   #78
Jdizzyfizzy
no when he wants to go somwere and i try and move him the over way he makes all his body go really hard so i cant move it and when i really try i'am scared i'am herting him so i dont, but he goes as hard as plasic just to be stuben then i give up cuzz i dont wana hert him and then he gets him own way also he sqeezes my hand to get his own way too, and he give me a brooze lol :/ i think its a girl, cuzz its moody, but ill break it/her :P it will be nice next year, any suggestions?

Old 12-27-2006, 07:29 PM   #79
C0rn_Sn@ke
No offence fizzy
but are you a boy or a girl?

Have fun with your snake and good luck

Old 12-27-2006, 07:40 PM   #80
Nanci
I really don't understand what all the struggle is about, or what you want to "make" her do. Let her sit if she wants, let her squeeze you if she wants (I _love_ it when my snakes do that!) and if she just wants to flow from hand to hand, let her! You don't need to make her do stuff- let her do what she wants to do. She's being cooperative and not biting you!

Nanci

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google